Kiss My Face Sudz C-Weed Body Wash

4.5

Not tested on animals

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Gel has a great fresh non-perfumey orange scent. The product is truly a gel. It is very thick. The packaging is cheap though. It has a flip top and I have broken the top twice.

That said, it is so nice, I keep buying it anyway.

Great body wash, with a light, bright pleasing scent. For those that prefer a body gel that suds up and leaves film free limbs, I've found this to be an outstanding product. Skin is soft and smooth afterwards and light scent dissipates enough to not interfere with other scents applied afterwards. Will certainly repurchase. I love it.

I like this alot, both the shower gel and the soap. I find the soap lather a bit more easy than the gel. I love the sweet orange smell. This doesn't dry out my skin and my skin get dry easily from harsh soap. I never use dry store anymore because it's too harsh for my sensitive skin. I mainly use soaps sell in store like Whole Food. The ingredients in C-Weed soap/gel are so wonderful too. I've been using Kiss My Face body care for about two years now and am very happy with it. Another brand I like is Aubrey Organics, but I find Aubrey Organics product quality tend not to be very consistent like KMF is, so I usually get KMF more. C-Weed gel are available at kissmyface.com and amazon.com now. I first bought C-Weed body gel at amazon.com though. The deal they have their for KMF is pretty good for my college student budget.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

NOTE: This review is for Sudz C-Weed Skin-Calming BAR SOAP, not the body wash. This product is absolutely OUTSTANDING! Gentle enough for my super-sensitive combination 30s' skin and also smells wonderful. I've never been able to use such an aromatic product without causing a rash. Must be the Vitamin C and hemp oil ingredients.

After being loyal to only shower gels for the past 15 years, I have now switched allegiance to this wonderful glycerine soap.

EDIT 01/18/07: It's a mystery why KMF withdrew these soaps from the market from late 2005 to late 2006--maybe to redesign the packaging. Thankfully, they reintroduced this in late 2006 with no changes to the gentle, aromatic formulation. I went crazy the year without this and discovered LUSH as an alternative, but as soon as KMF brought this back I immediately picked some up. STILL 5 STARS and STILL MY FAVORITE SOAP, a year-and-a-half later.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

At first I thought I'd found the god of all cleansers. This does not contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate, and it was the most non drying body wash I have ever used. My skin felt great. And this product smells sooooooooo good, like Oranges, it will wake up in the morning. But a few weeks after using its, I start to break out on my body. I threw it away, I didn't want to continue using it, I went out and bought Neutrogena Body Clearing Cleanser and the pimples are slowly starting to go away. :-( I am so sad cause I really like the cleanser. Oh well.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the citrus scent and the moisturizing properties of the glycerin/seaweed. I like to use this during the summer and it makes my room smell good too after a shower. Good for your skin and the environment. This review is for the bar soap; I have never seen a bodywash version of this soap in the U.S.