Debby/Deborah/Debbie cosmetics

Debby/Deborah/Debbie cosmetics

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This review is for the Puff&Go Mineral Powder.
This came as a real surprise! It is probably the first product by Deborah I've tried although I am Italian :)
I was searching my local beauty store before going abroad for the weekend. I was really disappointed that I could not take my beloved Elf HD powder with me because of the messy and bulky box. And suddenly I saw this teenie tiny little box in the clearance area. It was perfect for my weekend essential makeup bag! I must admit I was a bit sceptical, but given the 4 price tag I didn't hesitate and bought it.
Well let me say this definitely exceeded my expectations! The packaging is SUPER CUTE, the internal mechanism is similar to YSL Touche Blush. The powder is very lightweight but mattifies nicely and for a surprisingly good amount of time. Doesn't look chalky or "powdery", just natural. It doesn't dry out my cheeks either. The only thing I would complain for is the puff, that, despite being pretty good for application, can't be washed without damaging the whole product. I'm not exactly a fan of applicators that can't be washed.
Apart from that, I'm very happy with this product, it has already found its place in my make-up bag!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

So far, everything that i have bought from this brand has impressed me!
The nail whitening nail polish is AMAZING, it really takes the yellow out your nails and makes them stronger and healthier. I have been using this nail polish for a little more than 2 years and i always look forward to traveling to Europe just so i can get their Nail stuff. It's comparable to Sally Hansen.

I also have "rollissima" in gold (it's a gold pigment), which i love (the roll-on tube things sucks so i de-potted it) it's multi-purpose, you can use it as an eyeshadow (like MAC pigments) or i've used it to put over my blush for that "gold sparkle" (face and body( look during the summer or if you use a brush (i use MAC 188) as a finishing touch over eye-shadows just to give it a few glitters.

The Mineralized eyeshadows are great and sparkly and pigmented.

I recently tried out the La Capria powder, it feels lovely and smooth and soft, it light coverage.. I can't say much cause this is the first powder i have ever used, but i think it's a really good powder.

on 8/2/2010 3:53:00 PM

I bought Debby Lasting Solution foundation while in Italy and it is probably THE best foundation I've ever had. It wasn't expensive but it really does give you 'lasting cover' but not only that... it feels great. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it in the Czech Republic. And that's a pity. I'm sure there would be a market for it here. It's already much, much better than two similarly priced brands available here. Here's a link to their website which is in Italian and English: http://www.debbyexperience.com/web/prodotti-dettaglio.php?id=118

on 3/4/2010 2:44:00 PM

My cousins send this to me all the time from Italy and whenever I'm there I always stock up. It's a shame that I can't find this anywhere in Canada. This makeup is great...the eyeshadow is smooth and highly pigmented...the eye pencils never smudge and the mascara never clumps or leaves spider looking lashes.

i can only get them in greece and i wish someone brought it to the UK as well as I hate boots, rimmel and maybelline. their eyeshadows are silky, easy to apply, great bright colours, which are amazing if you have a tan or a darker...very nice stuff. i thoroughly recommend the eyeshadows...it is all about making a glittery/shimmery statement with deborah, a much cheaper version of chanel' s e/squads...love them and would love to try their mascaras and lippies.

on 3/28/2009 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It is such a shame that I cannot get their stuff outside Italy. I got this black eyeliner pencil and 'Curve creator' mascara and they are both pretty good. The eyeliner is soft and effortless to apply. It melts a little, but well my eyes are very oily. As for the mascara, it is decently dramatic and it can really hold the curl all day. And it is absolutely waterproof. Great stuff!

This is a review for Deborah D-Blush in Rose Illusion. It is a lovely little blush composed of 3 shades of rosy pink colors (a true rose, a peachy rose and a mauvish rose color. The true rose has the biggest part, the design is 3 squares of color).

Full Size Image

This product can be used as blush and illuminator, but be careful it is quite pigmented! The little brush is useless that comes with it :D, but the product itself is great and has a nice pearly sheen to it. The packaging is white plastic with a see through lid which I actually like, because you can see the pretty colors :)
All in all, Deborah is great value for less money! Try it if you get a chance! They have some lovely eyeshadows, eyeliners as well, and the ShineTech line of polishes is highly recommended! I wore these with great satisfaction until I did not find my HG polish.

on 12/29/2007 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this brand. If you have the chance to try it out, do so! It's everywhere here in Europe and fairly cheap, like Maybelline. But the quality is excellent, in general. Of course some things are better than others, I have a few of their eye shadow kits and I love them! Their shadows are so fine, soft and silky and smooth and easy to apply, I actually like their shadows more than MAC shadows! They are highly pigmented and last all day without altering or changing colours or fading. I also have a couple of their liquid eyeliners and these are, along with Fyrinnae, the only brand of liquid eyeliners that I can use, because all other liquid eyeliners sting and burn like crazy! I'm eager to continue trying more of their products. This is the only brand my sister-in-law uses and she loves it.

on 11/12/2005 7:23:00 PM

My favorite cosmetics brand, especially for eyeliners and eye-shadows.

on 9/3/2003 9:16:00 AM

This is the Maybelline of Italy: relatively cheap & available everywhere. I travel to Italy frequently so I always stock up on a few things. My favorites are the lipstick & eye shadows - soft, pretty colors & fine textures, especially for a low-end product. Italian cosmetics are uniformly high quality regardless of price, and they all seem to be made in Milan so I wonder if there's just one big cosmetics factory in Italy! P.S. There's a website with good product information, & I believe there's an English version also.

Popular Other Products