Stila Lip Shine in Rosey Shine

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

2.0

The only thing I like about Stila Lip Shine is the cute packaging tube. Other than that - the color especially - isn't like what I expected. Looks kinda silverish on me. It's hideous!

on 1/25/2007 9:42:00 AM

I bought this product when it was still packaged as a squeeze tube similar to MAC paints. This was the worst packaging *ever* of any product I have ever purchased. The lipgloss would squirt out of the tube every time the cap was taken off resulting in a horrible mess around the opening and inevitably all over makeup bags and purses. Although the new packaging looks better, I also hate the packaging of Stila Lip Glazes and the Lip Shines have been switched to be more like that so I won't be purchasing the new product either. The texture is average (a tad tacky but with some lasting power to make up for it) with medium pigmentation. The color is actually very odd and not rosey at all to my eyes. It is a very cool color with purple/silver undertones. Definitely only suitable for ladies with cool complexions. Not sure if the color in the new packaging is different from the old color.