BeneFit Cosmetics Jiffy Tan [DISCONTINUED]

BeneFit Cosmetics Jiffy Tan [DISCONTINUED]
Jiffy Tan [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

on 2/9/2012 9:58:00 PM

discontinued.. i want to cry. i absolutely adore this product!!

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I love this stuff! Gives a lovely lightish mediumish brown colour to the legs. Its not orangy, smells lovely and has good staying power!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This sucks. I bought it because I have really pale legs and was going to be wearing a short dress. HUGE MISTAKE! If your legs are pale (I'm not talking DEATHLY pale, but still winter white), beware! It is tooooooo dark, sparkly, AND streaky! You will look off balance with orange, sparkly legs and normal arms.
Plus some product randomly seeps out of the tube and it dries green... GROSS.
Basically, if you have at least a medium skin tone it will be fine. If you're pale, stay away!

on 4/30/2010 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love it so much! gives a beautiful and natural tan. Make sure to wash your hands after cuz they will be super orange! It smells kinda weird after a while but don't most tanning products? It is worth it to me though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love Jiffy Tan in the summer. I'm super fair as it is, but after a winter of long pants and opaque tights, my legs are twice as white as the rest of me. Jiffy Tan warms me right up... HOWEVER, it requires a lot of rubbing in. You do get a lot of product for the price. My bottle has literally lasted me for years. I would recommend this.

on 3/21/2011 7:49:00 PM

Awful! It it really hard work to put on, and still always looks streaky. Even though I'm pretty fair it was still much too pale. Is the most unattractive colour when it comes out of the tube. On the plus side it smells nice, and maybe if you are really fair it would work. I think maybe I've never forgiven Benefit for discontinuing Flamingo Fancy!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very hard apply without streaking and dries very fast while applying. It's pretty dark as you're rubbing in so that helps you see where streaks might occur, but I think mists are much easier.

Just used this for the first time...So far I am orange and streaky...maybe it will start to look more natural as it dries?? Damn it was expensive too. Urgh I am annoyed I was a sucker adn wasted my money on this. I have fair skin by the way and only use this stuff on my legs because they get so pale in the winter. Wasn't easy to get off my hands either....wish I knew where I put my receipt. This product was a deffinite fail for me, and the verdict is I am a sucker who never learns.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pro:
It is nice color when you put on your skin. It doesn't give you that orange look. Smells great too.

Cons:
I am just lazy to wait to dry and if you sweating, it will leave stain on your clothes. It happened to me on my white top. Only on my neck area but still annoyed. It a bit expensive when I bought it back in Malaysia. *sigh*

I love jiffy tan because the colour that it gives me is perfect and super natural looking! Not all orange and plastic like many other self tanners that i've tried. I've been using this product for about 3 years so obviously I am a fan, however, as with any other lotion type tanner, it will stain clothes if you sweat which is a definite down fall. The price isnt too bad because this stuff lasts for months and I use it all the time!