MAC Powerpoint - Duck

MAC Powerpoint - Duck

4.7

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This was okay...not great. The color is a bit flat, and while I need neutral colors, this is almost green/ashy on me and not attractive. I like that it's lighter, but that's where it ends. It also made my eyes water a lot, and I'm not a fan of the plastic/wood casing.

on 12/30/2013 10:45:00 PM

I do makeup on everyone for my theatre group and I needed a brown eyeliner to use on the lower lash line of the boys- this is it. I was ready to splurge on something reliable and I found it in this. It's a brown without any red tones (which can make some eyes look irritated) so it was universally flattering. It was a harder pencil but it was worth it for the lasting power. It does need a sharpener but that's not an issue for me. I'll be trying a Jordana one next to try for a cheaper alternative but if it doesn't meet this standard, I have no qualms with buying Duck again.

on 6/13/2013 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this eyeliner. It's soft blendable and the shade is a perfect brown for me to use everyday and it doesn't budge.

Once this is on your lid, it will not come off! So make sure that when you do your eyeliner, do it perfectly because you will have a hassle trying taking this off and fixing it! Lol. This is not a bad thing to me, because it is better than it coming off immediately! I like the color of this, but I don't think I'll repurchase because I want to look for a little darker MAC brown eyeliner. :) But this is a very good light-ish brown color! I like this on my lower lash line, for it makes my blue eyes pop!

on 12/14/2012 2:10:00 AM

This is my HG eyeliner, It doesn't smudge, stays on well and glides on like a dream. I have been using this for 6 years and never felt the need to try different eyeliners.

on 10/14/2012 2:53:00 PM

i LOVE this eyeliner. this is the first taupe/light brown eyeliner i found that doesn't drag and actually leaves a strongly pigmented line. it's a very flattering color and it's perfect for pairing with red lipstick. lasts almost all day and doesn't smudge once it's set.

Perfect medium brown. Lovely soft pencil glides onto the upper lid easily. Lovely alternative to liquid liner which no matter how hard I try always seems to look too much in the day time. Try mac's paint pot in bare study all over the lid, a slightly darker eyeshadow in the crease and line the eye with this liner for a more natural look. I like the fact this colour doesn't have strong red undertones in it like some browns do which makes my eyes look more sore than defined.

This is SUCH an amazing eyeliner! I am the kind of person that always needs to have eyeliner on, I have slightly protruding eyes and I feel that just having eyeliner on the outer lashline defines my eyes and makes me look less....I don't know.....bug-eyed. Although I switch back and forth between brown and black, depending on how natural I want my eye make-up to look, neither looks completely natural - meaning most girls would be still be able to tell I have it on. This isn't necessairly a bad thing, I just sometimes want to look entirely natural and this eyeliner does it for me! It is smooth, pigmented and matches the color of my eyelashes. If you know of the Shu Ueumera (is that how you spell it?) brow pencil in Seal this is basically the eyeliner version of it. Such a wonderful product and I'm glad I found out about it. My only qualm is that you need to sharpened and since I'm so lazy about stuff like that it is usually very dull. But still, great, great, natural product that is definitely a staple.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG liner for sure!!! I'm so glad I discovered this little gem!! It's not too harsh for my fair skin and it's a brownish gray clolor and it compliments my blue eyes really well. I've never really been a fan of black liner because it looks so harsh on me but this is great. I'm also not very good with liner and this give me a lot of control in applying so it went on great. Staying power is amazing once it sets for a min but if you blend quickly you could smudge it out if you need of wanted to. Loving this stuff!

This quickly became my HG liner. Like people have said, there's something very neutral and unobtrusive about the color... like a dark taupe brown with a slight amount of grey in it. I'm blonde, but with this I've been able to get a very sexy, "Kardiashian" esque eye that doesn't look overdone or too dark. Highly recommended.