Urban Decay Twisted lipgunk

Urban Decay Twisted lipgunk

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/3/2010 6:31:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is a kind of dirty metallic gold sparkle. It's really cool. By itself it screams GOLD LIPS (which I like because I'm weird and like having options for costumes and stuff), but you can layer it over lipstick for a gold shimmer.

The smell is a very yummy vanilla cream, and the texture is thick and rich, but not sticky. I am very happy with this gloss and I can't wait to experiment with it! :P (I might be back to rate it higher once I've used it more.)

on 4/1/2004 2:55:00 PM

This doesn't look that appealing in the tube, but it's awesome! Lightly applied it adds such a beautiful warm golden shimmer. Let me just say that this is the #1 absolute best vanilla smelling gloss I have ever tried! Better than MAC, Hard Candy, Too Faced, and Bonne Bell. It's really really good:)

on 7/13/2002 4:28:00 AM

Applied like a regular gloss this shimmery gold makes me look like a drag queen, but dabbed very lightly over another lipstick or gloss it is good for adding a little bit of sparkle. I do have to be careful with it though, it's very easy to overdo.

on 1/27/2003 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a gold color that looks very scary when worn alone but it gives a nice hint of color when used to top other lipsticks. It smells good, too!

on 12/15/2001 1:11:00 AM

Just another lipgunk that I love!! Tastes like cake batter (so yummy) and adds a nice gold sparkle effect over lipstick. Looks great over cotton candy pink especially.