Bobbi Brown Mini Brush Set 2005

No Image

4.7

on 9/28/2006 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

They are nice, but don't like the eye shadow brush, prefer a loose brush that sweeps the shadows on the eye. It is also tiny, so good for travels.

on 7/9/2005 11:59:00 AM

The brush set consists of a Mini Face Blender brush, a Mini Eye shadow brush and a covered lip brush. The brushes are of high quality. Canít compare with the full size Blender because I donít have one, but the eye shadow and the lip brushes are of similar quality to the full size ones. My fave piece of the set is the case in which the brushes come. It is a zipped faux leather case (similar material to the pouch that comes with the Face/Kabuki brush) with sky blue fabric lining inside and the same shade blue stitching outside. Very, very cute. It measures 5 inches x 2 inches when zipped up and 5 inches x 4.2 inches when open. You can fill it with the 3 brushes that came with the set on one side, and put a couple of lipsticks or a shadow pot and it will zip up nicely. And you can also add the LE dual ended concealer/blender brush that they released some time ago. Or my favourite way is to add some brushes from my Cat Cosmetics mini brush set into the case and use the whole thing for travel. I love the Cat Mini brush set but never did like their pouch. The BB case is far more elegant and practical but too few brushes. Putting these together is the perfect solution. I put the 3 BB brushes, the Cat blush brush, eye blender and eye smoker in the case and they served me well for all makeup needs. This is a totally adorable set and one of the best from BB yet. It is pricey, but very user-friendly and will lasts for a long time.

on 5/2/2005 4:58:00 PM

This set caught my eye, so I decided to get it. What an adorable brush set! I think I originally wanted it because I was wanting a BB lipbrush and was curious about the face blender brush too. It truly has all the brushes that I need and when zipped up it fits nicely in my hand. I think it was intended to go with the beach beauty palette, but I decided to get it with the bronze shimmerbrick instead and I love it! When I travel I could bring this set and be just fine for brushes (honestly)! I absolutely adore BB brushes and this is no exception, get if you still can! continued >>

Popular Makeup Brushes