Sephora Lip Gloss

Sephora  Lip Gloss
image 1image 2image 3

3.9

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dextrin Palmitate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Saccharin, Bht, Tin Oxide, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Portulaca Pilosa Extract.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Sephora makes Wonderful lip gloss!
Baby Doll...Baby Pink
Tinkled Pink...Light Pink
Paradise Pink...Medium Pink
Fresh Peach...Fresh Peach
Very Pleased with my Lip Glosses!

on 5/26/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

As a gloss, this does its job. It's not too sticky and applies to a pretty finish. However, I think lip gloss is one of those products that can be bought drugstore.Unless on sale, I wouldn't purchase again.

To Read all 80 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/4/2016 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in color 13 Peek A Boo and wanted to get a match to Makeup Forever 202 Sweet Pink. They are a perfect match. Tho this one is more on the giltter side. Loving the color on it .

on 11/30/2014 2:16:00 PM

I love love this lipgloss!! Its the perfect consistency (not too sticky!) so it feels great on my lips. It also lasts a good while and its easy to apply

The color I have is "deep rose, 22" and I am inlove. Its a perfect MLBB on me and the shimmer is not too much! Amazing! The onlyyyy thing Id have to say is that they could be a few dollars cheaper, but it still a great option when deciding between more expensive brands of lip glosses.

I have 18 Shiny the red .
I was looking for a classic red color when purchasing it .

Great applicators , I never seen this type on any other lip glosses they make the work so easy , and I think it works great on any lip types, thin or full.

It was a huge disappointed , for me , the formula feels really sticky , not smooth at all .
This is the only make up item which I have an embarrassing story to add with . I double check my makeup once I leave my house so imagine my humiliation when a guy friend pointed out I have red shiny lip gloss on my teeth . Never in my life have I experienced this , not even when I was 14 . I really felt I didn't add too much , just the regular amount, so..
It's really crazy since most people sing praises to it for being non sticky.

It's a great red color , and very glossy ,the great pigmentation was what attracted me to it, but it feels heavy on the lips , and after that episode I don't use it anymore.

on 2/26/2014 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I can't remember the shade I have but it's a cotton candy/bubblegum pink. Very pretty packaging and color but it applied streaky and seperated weirdly on the lips. Maybe it will be better with a lip primer or paired with a lipstick

on 2/9/2014 3:21:00 PM

I have number 42 and I like it a lot. Less color and a lot of shimmer.

on 7/11/2013 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I have this in "Rose Petal," a beautiful pinky-beige-mauve color that goes with any of my neutral lipsticks or wears well alone. It's not sticky and I don't detect a scent. Will re-purchase.

My daughter ordered a "color wand" (lip glosses) with her own money. The item that was sent was a different color than the one pictured on a web site. I called customer service and they said if it was there mistake (which the rep. agreed it looked like), they would send the correct color. After hearing nothing for two weeks, I called back and was told they were out of stock so they "couldn't verify the purchase". I suggested that since it was there mistake they could still give her a credit. The best they could offer was that we could return it (and eat the shipping cost) for a credit or i could drive to the mall to return it for a credit. Lessons in on-line shopping and the poor customer service of Sephora. Their mistake, but the customer pays. Nice. The product itself was disappointing as well. The packing, while cool looking, was fragile (one of the lip glosses broke), and the lids were hard to unscrew. The lip gloss itself was a bit sticky as well. Definitely not worth it. ($11 plus $7.14 tax+shipping).

I do not like this product. The wand is unique, but the shimmer in this product is WAY too much! It looks cheap when worn, and it looks cheaper than most drugstore lip glosses. The gloss is not completely filled, and I was halfway done with this product after two w