Freeman Papaya and mango massive moisture 3 minute conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 6/28/2013 6:46:00 PM

My favourite hair mask. Especially works miracles on the dry ends. Smell is fantastic, doesn't stay on long though. Shouldn't be used more than 2 times a week I think, otherwise it tends to get your hair greasy a bit too soon.

on 10/24/2012 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Again, as it is the case for all Freeman products i have ever tried, i love the smell (it doesnt stay in hair for long though, unfortunately).
The conditioner is quite good, it is not amazingly good, but feels good and nourishing on my long curly hair with dry ends. I use it from time to time.
I would repurchase only for the smell for sure.

on 4/8/2008 5:19:00 PM

What I didn't expect from this product is a terrific volume it gave to my normal to fine hair. You could feel it just by touching the hair. I was amazed! Will be sure keep repurchasing.

on 11/28/2010 8:16:00 PM

I love this conditioner. It's really moisturizing, it smells great and it's cheap! I don't use the matching shampoo. Im sricken with dandruff so I swear by head and shoulders.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my cheap alternative to Pureology Nano works.
The smell is artificially delicious. I use this conditoner twice a week and it works wonders. My hair is pretty damaged due to coloring and hair extensions and this makes it soft and shiny. After using it, I don't have to use serum or shine spray. Plus my hair smells like fake mango all day.

on 6/4/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

My friend was touching my hair and remarked "your hair is so soft!" well this is the only thing new in my hair care so it's a keeper for life. I've also gotten lots of compliments on how shiny and gold my hair looks (I don't color my hair).

on 3/30/2007 12:40:00 PM

This conditioner works great on my naturally curly processed hair. I love Freeman products! Definitely a nice change from the HEAVY silicone products. I will repurchase freeman products again and again. The shampoos are great too! Worth the money!

on 8/28/2006 1:16:00 PM

I picked this up for a sweet deal this week at RiteAid--buy one get one free, and a free-with-rebate deal on one...so the set of shampoo and conditioner was free! Not bad. Anyway, I have some highlights so I like to use conditioning treatments on occasion, but this one's not great. The scent is okay, not as delicious as any of their other lines, but not gross or anything. I left it in for a few minutes, as indicated on the directions, but when I rinsed, there wasn't much detangling action. I could hardly brush through it afterward, and had to use a leave-in conditioner. Boo to this. I also must complain since this comes in a much smaller tube than the matching shampoo, so this will obviously run out first.
Update 6/21/07: Found this in my unused gym bag, and decided to give it another go since I've just cut 10 inches off my hair, and thought it might work better with shorter hair. Nope. Couldn't brush through it after rinsing, and even after I dried my hair, it was tangly all day! FAIL. continued >>

on 7/7/2007 5:20:00 PM

Massive moisture, what a crock. After shampooing with the matching shampoo, I could tell that my hair was going to already have some issues, as it seemed to dry out and tangle my hair. I then used this conditioner and my hair became a tangled, dry mess that was somehow coated with something so that it was weighed down and heavy. Ugh. Thankfully this went away after I went back to my normal products. The thing is, I don't even have dry hair! And I love drugstore stuff so there's no issue there -- simply, this product just sucks. I gave both to my parents immediately and told them to give it away if they hated it too. Teaches me to buy cheap shampoos and conditioners on a whim w/o checking MUA first.

on 8/15/2007 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this a lot. Typically, I use Redken All Soft conditioner, which is very moisturizing and very, very expensive. This was my cheap alternative for summer, summer being the time when I don't quite care how my hair looks and when it itself gets oily. My routine involves applying the Papaya and Lime conditioner all over and then this from ears down and leaving it for as long as my patience lasts.

Overall, I find my hair smoother and shinier when I use this. It is not as soft as when I use Redken, but it is less weighed down. I'm not sure why others are having trouble with detangling after this, but I can definitely say that for me, it does not "coat" hair strands. I guess my advice for this would be to try it out. After all, it's only about three dollars.