Maybelline Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Maybelline Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

4.3

on 1/28/2009 12:08:00 AM

I think that this product is overall very good. The only problem I had with it was that it dried out my lips. I know now to always wear a lip balm under! Also, for the packaging... I got mine in regular canadian price and it had the spong applicator... It gets so gross, but I sanatize in once in a while. I found that this colour gave more of a redish tint to my lips than orange. My lips became really red with a hint of orange. Hm... I don't really consider that as a good thing or a bad... As for the smell, it stops me from eating other things. ^^

on 6/17/2008 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Im not a big lipgloss fan and i never can get past the gooey texture especially the mac ones i own. I was looking for a cheaper alternative coral/orange lipgloss and luckily this particular shade caught my eye. It was half off at a duane reade pharamcys for $2.95! I have very pigmented lips and usually have to pat on concealer as a base. Well i tried this..and not only did it give a subtle hint of corally color but it did a fantastic job of moisturizing. i was never a big fan of maybelline products, but this handsdown is my new HG!

I think this is a limited edition color but not sure yet. It looks like a cross between cherry berry and melon ball with faint gold shimmer in it. The texture of this gloss is a bit thinner than the original shiny-licious glosses and the sparkles actually show up a bit, the color is also very sheer but pigmented enough to be noticed. I don't like the scent though, I think it's trying to be some kind of punch but it smells plasticky. However, if I ran out of this, I would buy again.