Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/9/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this color is *gorgeous*. it's a very warm mango color with yellow undertones, and looks awesome with my light skin/blue/blonde. the packaging is also sanitary and convenient, though once you start running out, it's difficult to squeeze the product out. however, i would not buy this again because the staying power is zilch. i'll pay a bit more for Cargo glosses, or even Loreal.

on 10/22/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Being a very cool toned fair skinned gal, I usually stay away from corals, but this gloss is very sheer and comes out peachy pink on me. Its subtle color and gloss make for a very pretty natural lip look. It smells great, also, very fruity, and I detect a faintly sweet taste.

These are very comparable to CG's Fruit Spritzers, but I actually like these better. They smell better and seem to provide a tad more pigment in their color.

My only beef with it is that the staying power is zilch, but that's pretty common for a gloss like this. For the buck I paid for it at the Dollar Tree, I can afford to slop this on 80 times a day. ^_^

on 8/25/2009 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I thought coral is supposed to look good on everybody :-p not on a cool-toned ppp like me *shrug*

on 6/11/2005 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This shows up a pretty, shiny corally pink with slight gold shimmer on my lightly pigmented lips. It really brightens up my face, and it is one of my favorite drugstore products right now. I tried another color of the shiny-licious glosses, and it was total crap. I took one lippie off b/c the staying power isn't that great, but it's still a great color for my MAC NC30 complexion.

Popular Lip Glosses