Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/22/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Being a very cool toned fair skinned gal, I usually stay away from corals, but this gloss is very sheer and comes out peachy pink on me. Its subtle color and gloss make for a very pretty natural lip look. It smells great, also, very fruity, and I detect a faintly sweet taste.

These are very comparable to CG's Fruit Spritzers, but I actually like these better. They smell better and seem to provide a tad more pigment in their color.

My only beef with it is that the staying power is zilch, but that's pretty common for a gloss like this. For the buck I paid for it at the Dollar Tree, I can afford to slop this on 80 times a day. ^_^

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Perfect creamy coral shade for redheads! Absolutely divine color with subtle sparkle and the smell is just DELICIOUS (smells like fruit punch) Love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have an unnatural fear of coral and I can't wear peach lipcolors but I wanted a warm-toned gloss that didn't wash me out or look orange, as many of them do. I found it in this gem, whoohoo! I like most Shiny-licious glosses in general, and this one is no exception. Gives a nice subtle wash of color and shine without screaming "I have coral lipgloss on!" Not sticky and lasts long enough for my needs, plus it seems to moisturize my lips, nice.. It's not your grandma's old coral lipcolor of yesteryear... you know the one. Definitely worth a try if you're in the market for a coral gloss.

If your expecting color then don't buy this.. It was ok but just like any other gloss. Has the same texture of some bonnebell glosses which are cheaper. It isn't sticky at all and almost too moist. Not that I like sticky but this stuff kinda falls off my lips.... Smell is ok but this is nothin to write home about. I like Rimmel jelly glosses smells and textures better and they stay on longer.

Popular Lip Glosses