Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/9/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this color is *gorgeous*. it's a very warm mango color with yellow undertones, and looks awesome with my light skin/blue/blonde. the packaging is also sanitary and convenient, though once you start running out, it's difficult to squeeze the product out. however, i would not buy this again because the staying power is zilch. i'll pay a bit more for Cargo glosses, or even Loreal.

on 8/25/2009 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I thought coral is supposed to look good on everybody :-p not on a cool-toned ppp like me *shrug*

on 3/11/2007 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the Shiny-Licious gloss line. This is a great coral shade that adds a punch of color (pardon the pun) without looking over the top. This and the Melon Ball shade are my favorites. These are great everyday glosses and I would recommend them to anyone.

on 7/6/2005 12:04:00 PM

Surprisingly nice. Not a fan of the packaging (I hate these combo. sponge tip/slant tip applicators--they seem unhygenic for some reason), but the gloss is rather nice. "Coral Punch" is a bright, medium coral-pink with a tiny bit of shimmer and a good amount of shine. Brightens up my (PPP-MMM/GGG) face and is a great summer color. Good pigmentation. Has a slight minty tingle/scent that I like and no taste. Texture is like creamy gel, if that makes sense. Not sticky. Decent lasting power. Cheap. What's not to like?

ETA: Just figured out that this looks exactly the same on me as my Bloom l/g in Melon. Whoo-hoo!

Popular Lip Glosses