Maybelline Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/9/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this color is *gorgeous*. it's a very warm mango color with yellow undertones, and looks awesome with my light skin/blue/blonde. the packaging is also sanitary and convenient, though once you start running out, it's difficult to squeeze the product out. however, i would not buy this again because the staying power is zilch. i'll pay a bit more for Cargo glosses, or even Loreal.

on 1/28/2009 12:08:00 AM

I think that this product is overall very good. The only problem I had with it was that it dried out my lips. I know now to always wear a lip balm under! Also, for the packaging... I got mine in regular canadian price and it had the spong applicator... It gets so gross, but I sanatize in once in a while. I found that this colour gave more of a redish tint to my lips than orange. My lips became really red with a hint of orange. Hm... I don't really consider that as a good thing or a bad... As for the smell, it stops me from eating other things. ^^

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I considered buying the product when I saw it in the June 2007 issue of Seveteen Magazine. (on pg. 129 if any of you guys happen to have it)

I'm kind of inbetween beige and golden skin. My lips are a little pigmented.

I'm really impressed with this color. I was kind of hesitant in buying it at first because I didn't think the orangy color would suit me. When I put it on, it kind of made my lips a slightly pinkish color. It did look coral. Not orange, or a bright pink. You can't even feel the glitter! It feels so smooth on my lips. I actually use it to moisturize my lips when I don't have my lip balm on hand.

It's not my HG, but I'd buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have an unnatural fear of coral and I can't wear peach lipcolors but I wanted a warm-toned gloss that didn't wash me out or look orange, as many of them do. I found it in this gem, whoohoo! I like most Shiny-licious glosses in general, and this one is no exception. Gives a nice subtle wash of color and shine without screaming "I have coral lipgloss on!" Not sticky and lasts long enough for my needs, plus it seems to moisturize my lips, nice.. It's not your grandma's old coral lipcolor of yesteryear... you know the one. Definitely worth a try if you're in the market for a coral gloss.

If your expecting color then don't buy this.. It was ok but just like any other gloss. Has the same texture of some bonnebell glosses which are cheaper. It isn't sticky at all and almost too moist. Not that I like sticky but this stuff kinda falls off my lips.... Smell is ok but this is nothin to write home about. I like Rimmel jelly glosses smells and textures better and they stay on longer.

on 3/11/2007 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the Shiny-Licious gloss line. This is a great coral shade that adds a punch of color (pardon the pun) without looking over the top. This and the Melon Ball shade are my favorites. These are great everyday glosses and I would recommend them to anyone.

on 7/6/2005 12:04:00 PM

Surprisingly nice. Not a fan of the packaging (I hate these combo. sponge tip/slant tip applicators--they seem unhygenic for some reason), but the gloss is rather nice. "Coral Punch" is a bright, medium coral-pink with a tiny bit of shimmer and a good amount of shine. Brightens up my (PPP-MMM/GGG) face and is a great summer color. Good pigmentation. Has a slight minty tingle/scent that I like and no taste. Texture is like creamy gel, if that makes sense. Not sticky. Decent lasting power. Cheap. What's not to like?

ETA: Just figured out that this looks exactly the same on me as my Bloom l/g in Melon. Whoo-hoo!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Coral Punch is one of the better Shinylicious glosses. It's not as "moist" as the others, and has a thicker texture so it spreads on easier and stays on longer. LOVE the color, a shimmery coral-hot pink that goes on a sheerer version on my lips. Gorgeous for summer.

on 5/20/2005 3:13:00 PM

I love this gloss, I'm stocking up because it's LE. The color is very unique, I usually can't wear warm lip colors that well but this was so beautiful I had to pick one up. I'd describe the color as a sheer yet noticable warm coral with alot of pink in it and gold shimmer. The slanted foam applicator tip makes applying really easy, and I love the refreshing minty scent.