Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/9/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this color is *gorgeous*. it's a very warm mango color with yellow undertones, and looks awesome with my light skin/blue/blonde. the packaging is also sanitary and convenient, though once you start running out, it's difficult to squeeze the product out. however, i would not buy this again because the staying power is zilch. i'll pay a bit more for Cargo glosses, or even Loreal.

on 8/25/2009 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I thought coral is supposed to look good on everybody :-p not on a cool-toned ppp like me *shrug*

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this on clearance at the grocery store. Apparently Maybelline changed the packaging on these (Coral Punch is still in the shade lineup, though) so I got the "old" packaging, with the unhygienic fuzzy applicator tip, for 99 cents. I don't like the fuzzy tip and I'm glad the new version has a plastic slant tip a la Juicy Tubes. I digress. The actual product is lovely; don't be scared by the bright peach-orange appearance in the tube. This shade is so sheer that it simply brightens my lips and makes them look rosier. A very flattering effect for a warm-toned PPP. Average lasting power for a gloss, but the shine is very flashy and glassy, which I love!

I did take off one lippie because (a) the pigment and clear gloss base tend to separate in the tube, so that the first squeeze of gloss is clear and you have to waste some to get to the pigment; and (b) it has a vaguely fruity scent ruined by a plasticky chemical undertone. But, not enough to deter me from slapping this on my lips and looking summer-fresh!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I considered buying the product when I saw it in the June 2007 issue of Seveteen Magazine. (on pg. 129 if any of you guys happen to have it)

I'm kind of inbetween beige and golden skin. My lips are a little pigmented.

I'm really impressed with this color. I was kind of hesitant in buying it at first because I didn't think the orangy color would suit me. When I put it on, it kind of made my lips a slightly pinkish color. It did look coral. Not orange, or a bright pink. You can't even feel the glitter! It feels so smooth on my lips. I actually use it to moisturize my lips when I don't have my lip balm on hand.

It's not my HG, but I'd buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Coral Punch is one of the better Shinylicious glosses. It's not as "moist" as the others, and has a thicker texture so it spreads on easier and stays on longer. LOVE the color, a shimmery coral-hot pink that goes on a sheerer version on my lips. Gorgeous for summer.

on 6/11/2005 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This shows up a pretty, shiny corally pink with slight gold shimmer on my lightly pigmented lips. It really brightens up my face, and it is one of my favorite drugstore products right now. I tried another color of the shiny-licious glosses, and it was total crap. I took one lippie off b/c the staying power isn't that great, but it's still a great color for my MAC NC30 complexion.