Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/28/2009 12:08:00 AM

I think that this product is overall very good. The only problem I had with it was that it dried out my lips. I know now to always wear a lip balm under! Also, for the packaging... I got mine in regular canadian price and it had the spong applicator... It gets so gross, but I sanatize in once in a while. I found that this colour gave more of a redish tint to my lips than orange. My lips became really red with a hint of orange. Hm... I don't really consider that as a good thing or a bad... As for the smell, it stops me from eating other things. ^^

on 2/25/2007 7:23:00 PM

Oh how I love this! Such a sheer, warm and juicy coral pink with the perfect amount of micro-glitter. Like most other shiny-licious glosses, it lasts longer than most d/s glosses, is relatively not as sticky as say, Lancome' juicy tubes yet has a very nice glassy finish. Most importantly, doesn't leave that crappy white stuff around your mouth when it wears off! I didn't like the entire "flocked" tip thing that these glosses had going on until now - it helps to define my lips so there's no need for lip liner! As far as scent goes, coral punch wins hands down among all the other shiny-licious glosses - sort of like fruit punch, but with a spicy twist- I can't really describe it :) I love wearing this on casual days with a touch of mascara - can't wait to see how this will look with a tan :) And for a price of only 4.99 I will repurchase over and over.

on 5/20/2005 3:13:00 PM

I love this gloss, I'm stocking up because it's LE. The color is very unique, I usually can't wear warm lip colors that well but this was so beautiful I had to pick one up. I'd describe the color as a sheer yet noticable warm coral with alot of pink in it and gold shimmer. The slanted foam applicator tip makes applying really easy, and I love the refreshing minty scent.

Popular Lip Glosses