Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/22/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Being a very cool toned fair skinned gal, I usually stay away from corals, but this gloss is very sheer and comes out peachy pink on me. Its subtle color and gloss make for a very pretty natural lip look. It smells great, also, very fruity, and I detect a faintly sweet taste.

These are very comparable to CG's Fruit Spritzers, but I actually like these better. They smell better and seem to provide a tad more pigment in their color.

My only beef with it is that the staying power is zilch, but that's pretty common for a gloss like this. For the buck I paid for it at the Dollar Tree, I can afford to slop this on 80 times a day. ^_^

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have an unnatural fear of coral and I can't wear peach lipcolors but I wanted a warm-toned gloss that didn't wash me out or look orange, as many of them do. I found it in this gem, whoohoo! I like most Shiny-licious glosses in general, and this one is no exception. Gives a nice subtle wash of color and shine without screaming "I have coral lipgloss on!" Not sticky and lasts long enough for my needs, plus it seems to moisturize my lips, nice.. It's not your grandma's old coral lipcolor of yesteryear... you know the one. Definitely worth a try if you're in the market for a coral gloss.

on 3/11/2007 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the Shiny-Licious gloss line. This is a great coral shade that adds a punch of color (pardon the pun) without looking over the top. This and the Melon Ball shade are my favorites. These are great everyday glosses and I would recommend them to anyone.

Popular Lip Glosses