Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Perfect creamy coral shade for redheads! Absolutely divine color with subtle sparkle and the smell is just DELICIOUS (smells like fruit punch) Love it!

on 6/17/2008 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Im not a big lipgloss fan and i never can get past the gooey texture especially the mac ones i own. I was looking for a cheaper alternative coral/orange lipgloss and luckily this particular shade caught my eye. It was half off at a duane reade pharamcys for $2.95! I have very pigmented lips and usually have to pat on concealer as a base. Well i tried this..and not only did it give a subtle hint of corally color but it did a fantastic job of moisturizing. i was never a big fan of maybelline products, but this handsdown is my new HG!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have an unnatural fear of coral and I can't wear peach lipcolors but I wanted a warm-toned gloss that didn't wash me out or look orange, as many of them do. I found it in this gem, whoohoo! I like most Shiny-licious glosses in general, and this one is no exception. Gives a nice subtle wash of color and shine without screaming "I have coral lipgloss on!" Not sticky and lasts long enough for my needs, plus it seems to moisturize my lips, nice.. It's not your grandma's old coral lipcolor of yesteryear... you know the one. Definitely worth a try if you're in the market for a coral gloss.

on 3/11/2007 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the Shiny-Licious gloss line. This is a great coral shade that adds a punch of color (pardon the pun) without looking over the top. This and the Melon Ball shade are my favorites. These are great everyday glosses and I would recommend them to anyone.

on 2/25/2007 7:23:00 PM

Oh how I love this! Such a sheer, warm and juicy coral pink with the perfect amount of micro-glitter. Like most other shiny-licious glosses, it lasts longer than most d/s glosses, is relatively not as sticky as say, Lancome' juicy tubes yet has a very nice glassy finish. Most importantly, doesn't leave that crappy white stuff around your mouth when it wears off! I didn't like the entire "flocked" tip thing that these glosses had going on until now - it helps to define my lips so there's no need for lip liner! As far as scent goes, coral punch wins hands down among all the other shiny-licious glosses - sort of like fruit punch, but with a spicy twist- I can't really describe it :) I love wearing this on casual days with a touch of mascara - can't wait to see how this will look with a tan :) And for a price of only 4.99 I will repurchase over and over.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Coral Punch is one of the better Shinylicious glosses. It's not as "moist" as the others, and has a thicker texture so it spreads on easier and stays on longer. LOVE the color, a shimmery coral-hot pink that goes on a sheerer version on my lips. Gorgeous for summer.

on 5/20/2005 3:13:00 PM

I love this gloss, I'm stocking up because it's LE. The color is very unique, I usually can't wear warm lip colors that well but this was so beautiful I had to pick one up. I'd describe the color as a sheer yet noticable warm coral with alot of pink in it and gold shimmer. The slanted foam applicator tip makes applying really easy, and I love the refreshing minty scent.

on 10/22/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Being a very cool toned fair skinned gal, I usually stay away from corals, but this gloss is very sheer and comes out peachy pink on me. Its subtle color and gloss make for a very pretty natural lip look. It smells great, also, very fruity, and I detect a faintly sweet taste.

These are very comparable to CG's Fruit Spritzers, but I actually like these better. They smell better and seem to provide a tad more pigment in their color.

My only beef with it is that the staying power is zilch, but that's pretty common for a gloss like this. For the buck I paid for it at the Dollar Tree, I can afford to slop this on 80 times a day. ^_^

on 1/28/2009 12:08:00 AM

I think that this product is overall very good. The only problem I had with it was that it dried out my lips. I know now to always wear a lip balm under! Also, for the packaging... I got mine in regular canadian price and it had the spong applicator... It gets so gross, but I sanatize in once in a while. I found that this colour gave more of a redish tint to my lips than orange. My lips became really red with a hint of orange. Hm... I don't really consider that as a good thing or a bad... As for the smell, it stops me from eating other things. ^^

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this on clearance at the grocery store. Apparently Maybelline changed the packaging on these (Coral Punch is still in the shade lineup, though) so I got the "old" packaging, with the unhygienic fuzzy applicator tip, for 99 cents. I don't like the fuzzy tip and I'm glad the new version has a plastic slant tip a la Juicy Tubes. I digress. The actual product is lovely; don't be scared by the bright peach-orange appearance in the tube. This shade is so sheer that it simply brightens my lips and makes them look rosier. A very flattering effect for a warm-toned PPP. Average lasting power for a gloss, but the shine is very flashy and glassy, which I love!

I did take off one lippie because (a) the pigment and clear gloss base tend to separate in the tube, so that the first squeeze of gloss is clear and you have to waste some to get to the pigment; and (b) it has a vaguely fruity scent ruined by a plasticky chemical undertone. But, not enough to deter me from slapping this on my lips and looking summer-fresh!