Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/6/2005 12:04:00 PM

Surprisingly nice. Not a fan of the packaging (I hate these combo. sponge tip/slant tip applicators--they seem unhygenic for some reason), but the gloss is rather nice. "Coral Punch" is a bright, medium coral-pink with a tiny bit of shimmer and a good amount of shine. Brightens up my (PPP-MMM/GGG) face and is a great summer color. Good pigmentation. Has a slight minty tingle/scent that I like and no taste. Texture is like creamy gel, if that makes sense. Not sticky. Decent lasting power. Cheap. What's not to like?

ETA: Just figured out that this looks exactly the same on me as my Bloom l/g in Melon. Whoo-hoo!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Coral Punch is one of the better Shinylicious glosses. It's not as "moist" as the others, and has a thicker texture so it spreads on easier and stays on longer. LOVE the color, a shimmery coral-hot pink that goes on a sheerer version on my lips. Gorgeous for summer.

on 5/20/2005 3:13:00 PM

I love this gloss, I'm stocking up because it's LE. The color is very unique, I usually can't wear warm lip colors that well but this was so beautiful I had to pick one up. I'd describe the color as a sheer yet noticable warm coral with alot of pink in it and gold shimmer. The slanted foam applicator tip makes applying really easy, and I love the refreshing minty scent.