SinfulColors Wild and Crazy Nail Polish

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Good colors. The polish wears off eay too quickly.............

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This review is for the "Chunky Chow" deep purple polish. I got this from a friend a couple of years ago and it's so beautiful. I like applying it over a black polish 'cause it comes out as such a gorgeous deep purple.

Wish I could find another one to keep as a back-up.
I would DEFINITELY re-purchase this shade.

I like the formula, it's thick without being goopy and only takes two to 'maybe' three coats for a good opaque coverage.

I highly recommend this for any purple lover.:)

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I found a nice rack of these Wild n' Crazy nail polishes in my local beauty supply, and since I'm a sucker for 99 cent nail polish, I had to buy a few shades. As previous reviewers have mentioned, this is a hit or miss brand. Luckily there are more hits than misses. The color selection can't be beat. If I think of a color I want and then go, 99% of the time Wild n' Crazy will have it. The shades I have are:

Erie: a deep, cool-toned, forest green frost.

Chunky Chow: a blue-toned purple frost

Ugly Fangs: a light blue with hints of iridescent purple. I loved wearing this in elementary school because it made me stand out. It still does!

Gypsy Girl: sheer light green frost. Very pretty. Some would call it pistachio.

Gulf of California: as the name implies, it's a true ocean green. It takes too many coats to get a noticeable color..this is one of their misses.

I'm not one for conservative colors, but Wild n Crazy has a nice selection of those too. Something for everyone. The quality is comparable to other cheap brands (New York Color, Wet n Wild, etc.); with a good base and topcoat I can get five days' wear. I love this line because of the variety and price.

I bought one on a whim, it was on sale for 10 cents. Bobby Girl. A beautiful slightly shimmery sheer pink nude and i love the color, but it goes on a little too streaky unfortunately. :(. I'll give it one more shot before i throw it out.

EDIT: AFTER TRYING OTHER COLORS, I DISCOVERED THAT SOME ARE GOOD AND SOME ARE AWFUL- ANOTHER HIT OR MISS BRAND. This is the brand Wild and Crazy... Made by Sinful Colors Cosmetics. The entire line retails for 99 cents.

The nail polish is better than most dollar priced polishes (Wet n Wild, NYC, etc).

PROS: It didnt streak, it has a thick formula, it leaves a gloss finish- like a wet look, great color selection.

CONS: It took many coats to acheive optimal coverage, it chipped after about 24 hours of wear, not many finish options (most are frosty/shimmery finish).

Overall, this is going to be the brand of polish I buy to one time manicures/pedicures. Or to buy in the moment colors that I will use very rarely.

Popular Polishes