Banana Boat Faces Plus Bronzer spf 15

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/26/2014 3:54:00 AM

this is my first bronzer. i use a brush to apply it, sometimes finger. it is easy to blend and the colour is quite nice on my skin (i am fair but not sure whether it is cool/neutral undertone). it lasts whole day and a little goes a long way. not sure if i will repurchase. may try out other products for the sake of comparison.

on 6/7/2007 7:48:00 PM

Just put it on..messy but so far the color is very nice. My dtr purchased it for me at the Dollar store for $1. True test will be tomorrow morning..if its all over the sheets or if I'm orange..

on 3/29/2006 11:12:00 AM

Loving this! Was searching for the Hawaiian Tropic version, which seems to be impossible to find, and stumbled on this. I love it! Great color, not too muddy, not greasy, absorbs very quickly. Will definitely repurchse! ***EDIT*** Okay, I'm taking off a lippie for this because even after I let it set for 20 minutes before I got dressed, it left a really nasty ring on the neck of my t-shirt. Eww.

on 6/20/2005 10:27:00 PM

Absorbed well and didn't leave my face feeling greasy. It hasn't caused my combination/slightly sensitive skin to break out or become red and irritated. I liked the subtle bronze glow it left. Would prefer a higher SPF, but 15 does it for most days.

Would repurchace. . .$6.99 for 4 ounces