Uploaded by orchide84

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/16/2010

My HG blush. Go to it every time I need to look refreshed. Its a wonderful ripe watermelon color that goes on like a dream. I use her blush brush and it blends well. If in a hurry, I'll use my finger to dab and run, but it always looks natural on my fair rosacea tormented skin. It doesn't have a red base to it so I don't look redder than I already am.....a blessing really. Lasts …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

fromLynsie

Sep/10/2008

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!
Stays on all day. Rarely needs touch-up reapplication. Perfect color. Glowing hue that looks completely natural. Much, much more natural than any powder blush.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Aug/03/2008

I am new to cream blush, so I am having trouble using my fingers to apply it exactly where I want it. However, that should change with practice. I love the color though! It is a VERY natural peachy tone that complements my pale and reddish complexion. I also love how creamy and blendable it is.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

May/31/2008

This cream blush screams QUALITY! A very pretty warm peachy-pink tone and provides a beautiful, natural glow. I love its smooth and creamy yet non-sticky consistency. It blends beautifully and has great staying power too. I can't rave enough about this stuff and definitely intend on trying more PD cream blushes in other shades.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

May/28/2007

I love this blush. It does not imphase my mild rosacea because of the peachy tone. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Medium

fromcns76

Aug/31/2005

A great way to perk up your face while still looking natural, Tempo delivers sheer color in an ultra smooth, lightweight formula. Gives skin a radiant glow, no clown cheeks.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/24/2005

WONDERFUL! i have fallen in love with cream blushes and stains! they give you a more natural look! i went in to a Sephora store after work to replace my foundation and i was looking tired because these days i barely haved time to put on my makeup in the morning. after i picked up my foundation i couldn't help but look at the blush line. i tried on TEMPO and i fell in love with it! there …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

May/22/2005

This is a beautiful color, a sheer peachy rose that adds a pretty and subtle summery flush to my LLL complexion. I love the texture of Paula Dorf's cream blushes, they go on creamy, blend like a dream, and dry down to a natural, translucent finish. They last all day on my dry skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (616 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Apr/27/2005

Released in 2005. This is a great cream blush! Usual paula dorf quality and lasting power. This cream blush is less creamy/oily than Stila CC's or BB pot rouge. however this particular color is more creamy than my other PD cream cheek colors.
Color is a peachy pink that would look great on many for spring. The color is very buildable and I'm able to use it on both lips and …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair