Paula Dorf Tempo cheek color cream blush

Paula Dorf Tempo cheek color cream blush
Tempo cheek color cream blush

on 4/16/2010 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My HG blush. Go to it every time I need to look refreshed. Its a wonderful ripe watermelon color that goes on like a dream. I use her blush brush and it blends well. If in a hurry, I'll use my finger to dab and run, but it always looks natural on my fair rosacea tormented skin. It doesn't have a red base to it so I don't look redder than I already am.....a blessing really. Lasts all day and a pot lasts a while. Been wearing it for years. Probably not for the oily, combo type ladies.

on 9/10/2008 8:03:00 PM

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!
Stays on all day. Rarely needs touch-up reapplication. Perfect color. Glowing hue that looks completely natural. Much, much more natural than any powder blush.

on 8/3/2008 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am new to cream blush, so I am having trouble using my fingers to apply it exactly where I want it. However, that should change with practice. I love the color though! It is a VERY natural peachy tone that complements my pale and reddish complexion. I also love how creamy and blendable it is.

on 5/31/2008 12:08:00 AM

This cream blush screams QUALITY! A very pretty warm peachy-pink tone and provides a beautiful, natural glow. I love its smooth and creamy yet non-sticky consistency. It blends beautifully and has great staying power too. I can't rave enough about this stuff and definitely intend on trying more PD cream blushes in other shades.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this blush. It does not imphase my mild rosacea because of the peachy tone. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

on 8/31/2005 11:16:00 AM

A great way to perk up your face while still looking natural, Tempo delivers sheer color in an ultra smooth, lightweight formula. Gives skin a radiant glow, no clown cheeks.

on 7/24/2005 5:18:00 PM

WONDERFUL! i have fallen in love with cream blushes and stains! they give you a more natural look! i went in to a Sephora store after work to replace my foundation and i was looking tired because these days i barely haved time to put on my makeup in the morning. after i picked up my foundation i couldn't help but look at the blush line. i tried on TEMPO and i fell in love with it! there were no streaks, there was no stickiness (my cheek stains are sticky when i first put them on), just beautiful color. sadly, they were all out of that color. i haven't had time to return to the mall yet, but as soon as i do i will get that and perhaps another color too =O)

This is a beautiful color, a sheer peachy rose that adds a pretty and subtle summery flush to my LLL complexion. I love the texture of Paula Dorf's cream blushes, they go on creamy, blend like a dream, and dry down to a natural, translucent finish. They last all day on my dry skin.

on 4/27/2005 2:37:00 PM

Released in 2005. This is a great cream blush! Usual paula dorf quality and lasting power. This cream blush is less creamy/oily than Stila CC's or BB pot rouge. however this particular color is more creamy than my other PD cream cheek colors.
Color is a peachy pink that would look great on many for spring. The color is very buildable and I'm able to use it on both lips and cheeks. I apply this w/ the PD cream blush brush.

For reference, my coloring is nc25/stila c