Anna Sui Secret Wish

Anna Sui Secret Wish
Secret WishSecret Wish

4.1

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My friend gave it to me as a birthday gift. The fragrance smells very sweet and refreshing. It is a little bit strong at first, but it doesn't last long. The bottle design is elegant. Suitable for young girls.

Loving this fruity smell, like a ripe guava :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Very refreshing for summer or after workouts! Secret Wish is a fresh sharp citrus marine floral with some ozone, fruit and powder. The initial sweet water, tropical fruit and powder fade quickly so its mostly sour/sharp/fresh lemon cedar. I like how there are no peppery notes, which keeps it light and pretty. The fairy lid securely shuts with a satisfying "snap! She looks delicate but is actually made of strong plastic and hasn't broken on either of the bottles that I've finished, even though I've dropped them a couple of times.

Reminds me of D&G "Light Blue" or Moschino "Cheap n Chic I Love Love" or a sharper 4711 "Eau De Cologne".

I also have "Fairy Dance Secret Wish" with the pink juice, same bottle. Fairy Dance is light and sweet like mango air freshener or body spray for children.

TOP NOTES - lemon, melon, tagette, peach, pineapple, black currant
MID NOTES - floral accord
BASE NOTES - woodsy notes of white cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Im not a huge fan of perfume, but I especially like this one for speing and summer. Crisp floral, not overpowering. I love when I get a random whiff of it during the day. When I dont feel like spraying it on, I use the matching lotion.

I fell in love with this fragrance years ago and I still love it. I was a young teenager when I smelt it for the first time and it's sweet and flirty scent made me fall in love. Definitely for younger ladies, screams youth, but not in a tacky 'impulse' way. Anna Sui makes amazing perfumes, I have more than one and she is definitely underated. To top of this great perfume is the stunning bottle and colour. Just stunning.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

THIS FRAGRANCE IS SUPER....
FLORAL/FLOWERY
FEMININE
FANTASY
fresh but NOT too strong
AND ALLL....

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!
what more need I say?

I think this is a beautiful perfume. A great one to receive when you're around 16 (like I did) as its very innocent, fairly sweet and nicely refreshing. Similar to I love love and Light Blue in my opinion, but I prefer this to both on me. Do find the staying power is useless, but I do get that problem with most perfumes. The bottle is gorgeous, and it makes a lovely addition to a collection. Nice on days you don't want to wear a sexier, heavier fragrance.

on 7/5/2011 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I should warn you that I usually HATE sweet, fruity and citrus-y fragrances, since they tend to smell tacky on me. So imagine my surprise when I tested this out and I just fell in love with it!! I sprayed some on my wrist and I was instantly hooked.
It's definitely a sweet perfume, but not sickeningly so or overbearing at all. It's just a pleasant mix of freshness and sweetness with a hint of citrus. Absolutely delightful for spring and summer.
I also like the body lotion for this fragrance. It smells even more citrus-y and I might like it better than the perfume itself.
Now onto the cons: The packaging is kind of cheesy and looks really tween, esp with the fairy cap, but I can look past that. Also, the staying power isn't that strong. It turns really subtle in about an hour or so of wear.
I got this on clearance at Victoria's Secret a long time ago when they were still selling it. Now I can't find it anywhere :( but if i do, I'm definitely repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Woah. When I first sprayed this, I got a big whiff of citrus notes. I like citrus, but I think it was a bit too overpowering at first. However, it died down to a fruity apple/melon combo on me. I generally like fruity fresh fragrances so this worked pretty well. Does smell sort of generic and not so ''unique'' in my opinion. Other notes in this are: cedarwood, musk, amber and pineapple. Cute bottle too. :)

on 4/22/2011 7:26:00 PM

i am a fragrancaholic, if you know what i am saying, and this is definitely my favorite fragrance! it has the most refreshing flowery fruity smell but it is soothing as well. Perfect for spring, summer, and beach.

Popular Fragrances