no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

Great lip gloss, long lasting, nice shine. The smell could be better. I mean it could have at least a light smell.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Medium

1.0

6 years ago

I bought this to use over other lipsticks, and I didn't realize I already had this color. It's called Buff. Pink Beige and Buff look exactly the same on the lips. If you already own Buff, then there's no need to purchase Pink Beige. I wish I would've swatched these side by side at the BB counter, but I didn't think they would be similar. Disappointing.

About reviewer (465 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

9 years ago

I was hoping this gloss would impart a 1960s beigey pink mouth. Instead, it appeared as a warm nude..too warm. I wanted a cooler pink nude effect. Won't repurchase.

About reviewer (263 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

3.0

10 years ago

It is a very pretty, neutral color. Would suit everyone. 2 things I don't like about are that the brush is kind of wonky, and that it's VERY sticky. But I still use it because it looks good. I don't think I would re-buy though.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

10 years ago

Lipglosses to me never did stay on the lips for long and reapplying every hour was a norm until i used this. The pink beige gloss gave a pinkish nude look and it lasted really really long even after food. Looks great with almost every look i go for..Also, this has a great taste, something i really look for when i look for gloss/lipstick.. i really really love this!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

very nice lipgloss! extrememly long-lasting compared to alot of other lipglosses i've tried. goes on smooth and not very sticky, the only thing i don't like is the price. if you can get during a sale i would definately do so!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

12 years ago

A very flattering shade - pigmented and glossy. It's the right combination of pink with beige so it gives a bit of warmness and rosiness. Would buy again and again. Too bad the price is a bit high for the small little tube. A winner.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

12 years ago

I've tried just about every lip gloss out there, but I always come back to Bobbi Brown's, especially in Pink Beige. I love everything about her glosses: the thick texture (sticky, yes, but also really long-lasting), the subtle vanilla scent, and most importantly, her understanding of colors that flatter every skin tone. Pink Beige is pretty close to my natural lip color, but a tad more beige. It's perfect for that sexy nude lip look (a la Brigitte Bardot), and thankfully it doesn't make me look washed out or sickly like some nude glosses can. I don't even mind the brush applicator that everyone seems to hate :) I find that if you apply it gently, without pressing too hard, the brush keeps its shape.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

12 years ago

Great tawny pink shade! I love bb glosses-just wish they were bigger! I go through these glosses quick! Pink beige is a shade i use when I want a more colorful shade-i normally wear sandy beige/champagne shades to tone down my lips. This color brightens up my face without being obvious! Highly recommend!

About reviewer (289 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0
from

12 years ago

This color is pretty much right on the mark-a beige with some pink in it. I am sure it would look great with smokey eyes, etc. MIGHT repurchase but i just hate the small tube and terrible brush...does not beat my Chanel lipgloss at all.

About reviewer (531 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm