3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I adore this scent. When I first smelled it, I did not like it at all - my first impression was that it sort of smelled "old lady-ish" and was much too strong for my tastes. ...but the more I testedt it out in fragrance stores, the more I loved the smell! Now it's one of my fragrance staples. The best part of this perfume is it's the first perfume I've come across in a while that truly stays on me. Usually I feel as though fragrances rub off of me much too quickly but with Miss Dior Cherie, I've noticed that it will last all day and not fade too much! I suppose the only thing I would say is that the scent is not really an everyday scent - I try to wear it as a daily fragrance sometimes but even the littlest amount makes me feel like a scent bomb... definitely a fragrance that should be saved for special occasions.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

That's my wedding parfume. I love it for special occasions. It's too much for every day use.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

J"dore is my favorite but this is suitable for women a bit younger, maybe up to 24,25.. I said this with j'dore as well, but this could use a mix with something to "lighten" it up-it's a bit alcohol ish. Sort of a sweeter version of Romance by RL. Still very nice, fresh, gardeny. It smells like you would expect it to, if that makes sense ! Mix with something a little more warm and sugary and it's nice. Doesn't last as long as j'dore .

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

It's flowery, classy, lady-like, bit powdery but not to overwhelming like No.5. It is not a recommended scent for young girls. But perfect for seductive woman in the 30s like me. Would definitely repurchase any perfume that my husband love :) Too bad now that they discontinued it and renamed it to Miss Dior. I love it still.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

6 years ago

Reading about the reformulation is heartbreaking. I have a mini EDT and it is nothing like the pineapple and strawberry caramel corn confection of its former glory. In fact, I do not even get any of the listed floral notes. My version of Miss Dior Cherie is neither foody nor fruity. It is a sharp pink floral with a weak patchouli backdrop. I guess I can find a little jasmine in there but as a gourmand gal, it pains me to think of how awesome this would have been pre-2005.

About reviewer (343 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I got a small bottle, the 30ml and the big bottle which contains 100ml. The first bottle I bought in 2007, it's still not empty because the change in scent of perfume. I still love these two and I will buy this over and over again

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

Absolutely delicious. So many compliments. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

6 years ago

To me this is a dreadful scent. It literally smells like a medley of rotten vegetables to me. Worst scent I have ever smelled in my opinion

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

2.0

6 years ago

Honestly, the smell is ok but it comes of WAY too strong on me. It is sweet and a little warm but is too musky to me. The staying power isn't very good which is the only thing I enjoyed about the product because I didn't want it sticking to me anymore!

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Tan

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Smells classy and sharply nice. It's not obviously fruity or floral, which I like. It is very balanced and neutral which for me makes it a perfect day time office friendly smell.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm