Nuxe Poudre Eclat Prodigieux Multi-Usage Compact Bronzing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Nuxe Poudre Eclat Prodigieux Multi-Usage Compact Bronzing Powder

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

AN AMAZING BRONZER ! CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT ! it has this beautiful glow , it will not break you out ! i love it ! although there is too much product to last for more than a years worth . it goes bad within a year . it doesn't have much a scent to it , it has a very light shimmer that looks very natural . i RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT !!! AMAZING !

on 1/13/2012 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this when I was in Europe, Im not sure if or where can you find it in the USA. Its an OK product i can totally live without it. Comes in a nice big compact with a huge mirror. The packaging looks very luxurious not cheap and plasticky at all, but the size of it is a bit inconvenient for putting it into your purse. When you first take a look of the actual powder you will find it scary too dark and orangey looking but on my nc30 skin looks quite natural and neutral but more on the golden orangey side. Theres a tiny bit of shimmer in it but only in the first layers of product after a few uses this bronzer is completely matte. I dont think I ll buy it again i dont really care for it but i will use it up . I believe it will look better on people with darker skin tones

on 7/1/2005 12:49:00 PM

I use this Nuxe bronzing powder in the spring and summer and use my Bobbi Brown bronzer in the fall/winter because there is no shimmer and looks better on my complexion. Before Nuxe, I used Lancome bronzer which isn't bad either, but I really like the Nuxe alittle better. I think it's expensive, but it'll last me a really long time. Will buy again.

on 4/23/2005 4:50:00 PM

I can't beleive no one has reviewed this yet! This is Nuxe's Bronzing Powder, not the liquid stuff. It comes in a beautiful, HUGE gold colored metal compact, and you get 25 grams of powder (almost an ounce!) So I really don't imagine I will need to buy it again soon. The powder comes in one color, which looks "scary bronze" in the compact, but goes on a beautiful sheer color that is very buildable...I use just a bit with my (Sephora copy of) Nars bronzer brush- Light sweep over surface, dot on cheeks, bridge of nose, high forehead and chin and blend in. Gives a nice warmth to my complexion when it is no longer reasonable to roam around in my blue white winter cast skin:) You can also build it for more intense, "Tan" effect, if you like (not too beleivable on me LOL) There is no shimmer to this, but the package describes "light reflecting pigments" so what you get is a glowy sort of finish...gorgeous...Best bronzer I have ever tried for my yellow undertones FFF/PPP skin!