Nuxe Poudre Eclat Prodigieux Multi-Usage Compact Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Nuxe Poudre Eclat Prodigieux Multi-Usage Compact Bronzing Powder

4.8

on 7/28/2012 11:11:00 PM

This is my HG bronzer because it is is subtle, but buildable if you want more color. It does not have the dreaded orange cast that many bronzers have and it provides a great finish on the skin. It lasts well on my skin, and the packaging is incredibly generous. A great option for those of us who are very pale.

on 12/30/2008 1:27:00 AM

OMG I love I love I love!!!!

This bronzing powder is amazing. I bought it when redeeming SDM points and thought what the hell, since its expensice ($39 CDN). Wow, was i ever impressed. This powder makes my skin looks FLAWLESS. I have combo, acne-prone skin with large pores around my nose. This bronzing powder has such a complementary colour to it and it made my skin look so smooth.

No breakouts either. woo hoo!!

I totally recommend this - its definitely worth the money.

on 7/1/2005 12:49:00 PM

I use this Nuxe bronzing powder in the spring and summer and use my Bobbi Brown bronzer in the fall/winter because there is no shimmer and looks better on my complexion. Before Nuxe, I used Lancome bronzer which isn't bad either, but I really like the Nuxe alittle better. I think it's expensive, but it'll last me a really long time. Will buy again.

on 4/23/2005 4:50:00 PM

I can't beleive no one has reviewed this yet! This is Nuxe's Bronzing Powder, not the liquid stuff. It comes in a beautiful, HUGE gold colored metal compact, and you get 25 grams of powder (almost an ounce!) So I really don't imagine I will need to buy it again soon. The powder comes in one color, which looks "scary bronze" in the compact, but goes on a beautiful sheer color that is very buildable...I use just a bit with my (Sephora copy of) Nars bronzer brush- Light sweep over surface, dot on cheeks, bridge of nose, high forehead and chin and blend in. Gives a nice warmth to my complexion when it is no longer reasonable to roam around in my blue white winter cast skin:) You can also build it for more intense, "Tan" effect, if you like (not too beleivable on me LOL) There is no shimmer to this, but the package describes "light reflecting pigments" so what you get is a glowy sort of finish...gorgeous...Best bronzer I have ever tried for my yellow undertones FFF/PPP skin!