Nuxe Poudre Eclat Prodigieux Multi-Usage Compact Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Nuxe Poudre Eclat Prodigieux Multi-Usage Compact Bronzing Powder

on 7/28/2012 11:11:00 PM

This is my HG bronzer because it is is subtle, but buildable if you want more color. It does not have the dreaded orange cast that many bronzers have and it provides a great finish on the skin. It lasts well on my skin, and the packaging is incredibly generous. A great option for those of us who are very pale.

on 2/25/2011 1:23:00 PM

Fabulous bronzer! I have a bronzer addiction and I've tried A LOT of bronzers. I must say that this is one of the best (for me) that I've tried. I find some bronzers are too orange, red, or muddy..but this is just perfect. It looks scary, dark and red toned in the pan but it actually applies sheer, yet build-able. This bronzer has the right balance of brown and rosiness to create a believable sun kissed glow in my yellow undertone NC25-30 ish skin tone. Not to mention it comes in a pretty gold tone package with a lovely mirror and it's HUGE to boot so easy to swirl a big fluffy brush into. Definitely a lot of bang for the buck (25g for $36 usd). Overall I love this and hope it doesn't every get discontinued!!!!