Shiseido Sun Protection Stick Foundation SPF35

Shiseido  Sun Protection Stick Foundation SPF35

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 2.9%; Titanium Dioxide 13.7%; Inactive Ingredients: Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Kaolin, Trioctanoin, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Zinc Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Thiotaurine, Carnauba Wax, Silica, Methicone, Glycerin, Sodium Carbonate, Tocopherol, BHT, Fragrance, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 5/15/2016 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It is a nice product but not amazing! I have a combination/sensitive skin with light medium tone and all foundations even matte finish ones causing shine during the day and my cheecks get red, after a while my face looks cakey. This product is definetely much better comparing to other foundations in terms of coverage and causing shine. It has full coverage but very light weight with natural finish. Very conviencing using in warm/humid weather because stay long eventhough you get sweat. Easy to carry and apply and does not sit into lines and pores. However in addition to all these benefits it is still not shine free for combination and oily skins, if you have redness problem on your cheeks it does not cover it more than few hours. Still no different than similar products which have full coverage,light weight, long wear and natural/matte/semi-matte products. Plus, the shade options are very limited that I have natural/slightly yellow undertone and light-medium skin tone, the best option for me is fair orche which is lighter than my skin tone and has yellow undertone. This is why I need to use bronzer. Yes, it is a good product but there are better options in the market.

i love the coverage, natural finish whilst giving me coversge. i use fair ivory and its perfect and disappears, gives me a natural look. it is also long lasting and still looks fresh at the end of a 16 hour. it gives a dewy finish. the foundation is easy to apply, i use the large kryolan sponge and only takes a few swipes. the foundation also has spf 30 which is unusually high for a foundation. The only downside is the small size for the price.

To Read all 28 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this recommended through a friend a long time ago. However, I have a medium skin tone and the darkest tone does not match my skin tone. DESPITE that, I finished off an entire stick before lamenting and finally putting this foundation down because it would make me look like I am wearing a mask, because of how flawless my skin looked with this foundation on. When I first got this and put it on, my friend was telling me how flawless my skin looked and asked me what foundation I bought. I have never met anyone who has more acne scars than I do - so having a foundation that makes me feel like my skin is flawless is a huge thumbs up. I also loved how this foundation broke me out - even on those once in awhile days, when you fall asleep and forget to take the foundation off.

I think though because of its stick foundation, sometimes it has a tendency to look cakey if not applied correctly. The blending can be a bit hard, but it is doable if you put in some time to it.

on 11/11/2013 1:35:00 PM

I love this foundation! Great coverage without looking cakey or fake. I'm fair to light with pink and yellow undertones and the beige color is perfect! My only complaint is that I wish more came in each tube. I buy 2 at a time so that I have a back up ready. I keep coming back to this little gem time and time again. :)

on 11/11/2013 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Wonderful, easy foundation! I bought this on a trip to Asia in the shade "Light Beige", not available in North America. Sadly, this product is not available in Canada in general. Light Beige is an extremely pale neutral shade that works perfectly for my NW10-15 winter skin. It glides on, looks 100% natural and feels weightless. I have very breakout-prone skin and it doesn't cause any issues. It's light to medium coverage, so blemishes show through, but easily fixed with concealer. It does fade a bit by the end of a long day, but never looks patchy or unnatural. The spf is a huge bonus. I love it and wish it was available here. The lippy off is for the amount for the price- it's a small stick and it's very easy to go through one rapidly. Great product! I will certainly stock up in Duty Free next time.

on 12/6/2012 5:04:00 AM

I had been using Perfekt gel foundation for awhile and while it is a good light weight product it just didn't have the luminous quality and smooth look I was looking for. I read some reviews on this product and bought both the ochre and the beige. Both colors were a close match for my neutral skin tone which can go either way. So I blend the two together and buff in with a blender brush. This foundation is a must. I absolutley fell in love with it on the first application. It adds this glow to your skin and melts in seamlessly. It looks amazing in all lighting which is improtant for ultraviolet light at work and natural lighting as well. I've been using this for a week straight and I catch a peek of myself in my review mirror and I'm always pleased with the result. I top it with a little setting powder...faux tan face color by BE and it gives a nice warmth to the end result. Can't wait for summer when I have some color and can see how the sweat and heat of the day effects it. I am going to repurchase this time and time again. It's that good. This is the only stick foundation I've ever liked. Most of them are heavy and hard to apply or the color is off. This stuff is amazing.

on 9/28/2012 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is amazing on flaking, dry skin. One of the few foundation/concealer products I have used that doesn't emphasize flakes. I use this on redness around my nose and mouth. I cannot believe how the shade (Beige) melds in to my NC/NW 25 skin. Although the stick itself is a silky solid (softer and silkier than bobbi brown foundation stick, for comparison), once on the skin the finish reminds me of the missha bb cream that I own: very luminous and seamless. Both of these products seems to even out my skin tone without hiding my freckles. This has never irritated my skin or broken me out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I was looking for a foundation for Oily/Combination skin that has SPF. I live in a very hot climate and it doesn't matter if I get a "Matte" foundation or set with a "matte" powder..etc, I still get shiny! So frustrating. Somehow on Sephora and MUA, I came across this foundation and how well it was rated especially from those with oily skin! I had to try it! The first time I tried it was on a 107 degree weather and I forgot to set my foundation! And I was out all day shopping. I came back home and NO SHINE whatsoever! My foundation stayed the same. I couldn't believe it. I'm definitely gonna repurchase this again and again because I don't think I find a foundation like this that can also protect my face from the sun!

on 8/3/2012 10:17:00 PM

Just love this foundation. Nothing not to love. Beautiful color stays on till u take it off. So glad I bought it. Easy to put on too. A little goes a long way.

on 7/19/2012 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I own the translucent version of this and found it very slick, slippery and thick. It was difficult to blend and especially when you've woken up early in the morning for work and need to rush out the door, this just added more time and effort to make sure that it was properly blended out.

This is not a time-efficient product; too difficult to use, in my opinion. If you are not careful, the translucent shade will give you a ghostly white sheen which means you've got to exert effort to make sure you've applied it carefully and meticulously. So much trouble...sunscreen shouldn't be this tiresome. That's why I won't buy it again. Not a realistic choice for me.

I gave it a 2 coz I appreciate the roll-stick convenience and I like the smell and look