Mary Kay Signature Cream Lipstick in Apricot Glaze

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Mary Kay Signature Cream Lipstick in Apricot Glaze

on 5/14/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Awesome shade! I have very dark brown/black hair and this color looks great with my dark features. The texture is very creamy and the scent isn't too strong (artificial but I don't mind it). The color lasts very long and I actually like the shade the color takes on as it dries on the lips throughout the day (a more matte version than the immediately applied color). I can wear this color year round. it is a little pricey (most of the other lipsticks I wear are store brands that don't cost more than $7) but definitely a product that I'll keep purchasing over and over and over!

on 3/29/2011 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is not "nude", "pinky nudeish" or even "pinky peach". Not one of these color descriptions I have seen below fit this. It is an orangey coral shade, soft and neutral, but a lot more "lipstick" looking and feeling then I expected. It is a "neutral" I guess. I thought this would be a soft lip, but it is rather a bold neutral. I would almost describe it as a peach berry color. It is also very frosty looking on the lips, not natural looking at all. And it is soooo much darker than I expected from these reviews. It reminds me of the color transition from the 80's bright colors to the dark 90's lip colors...this is somewhere in the middle of that transition. Not a winning color for my NW20 skin w/rosey brown pigmented lips.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This, and Sweet Nectar, are the only MK lipsticks that I own that I would buy again. A very pretty medium toned nude/neutral color that is highly pigmented and has a very lasting formula. I'm a MAC NC30 and this one really looks nice on me. The last is a little strange but it wears so long, I don't really mind. Great color.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This really is a wonderful nudish apricot lipstick. It looks darker in the catalog and even when you open it, but when you put it on, it is perfection!