Mary Kay Signature Cream Lipstick in Apricot Glaze

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Mary Kay Signature Cream Lipstick in Apricot Glaze

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As per 1 of the reviewers below, this IS a total JLo shade! I love this lipstick. It is MLBB. Simply lovely! I've had it forever, since I moved half ways across the nation I've not kept in touch w my MK lady & don't want another as MK is pretty expensive (to me), so I've been buying MAC when I want a high end lipstick. I do not like dealing w any kind of presenter or reps so I've been buying a lot of NYX lately soft matte lip creams. MK is a high quality line of products but don't like to deal w any reps & price are 2 things against it big time, but MK makes great lipsticks! I have 10 or so still, fave is Whipped Berries coz it reminds me so much of my former MK lady who was so nice & cool. She also was my yoga instructor :) I love the "look" of this lipstick. Its not too frosty very age appropriate for "mature" (the over 29+ crowd) ladies just like MK in general I think is targeted towards that demographic.

on 5/14/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Awesome shade! I have very dark brown/black hair and this color looks great with my dark features. The texture is very creamy and the scent isn't too strong (artificial but I don't mind it). The color lasts very long and I actually like the shade the color takes on as it dries on the lips throughout the day (a more matte version than the immediately applied color). I can wear this color year round. it is a little pricey (most of the other lipsticks I wear are store brands that don't cost more than $7) but definitely a product that I'll keep purchasing over and over and over!

on 3/29/2011 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is not "nude", "pinky nudeish" or even "pinky peach". Not one of these color descriptions I have seen below fit this. It is an orangey coral shade, soft and neutral, but a lot more "lipstick" looking and feeling then I expected. It is a "neutral" I guess. I thought this would be a soft lip, but it is rather a bold neutral. I would almost describe it as a peach berry color. It is also very frosty looking on the lips, not natural looking at all. And it is soooo much darker than I expected from these reviews. It reminds me of the color transition from the 80's bright colors to the dark 90's lip colors...this is somewhere in the middle of that transition. Not a winning color for my NW20 skin w/rosey brown pigmented lips.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This, and Sweet Nectar, are the only MK lipsticks that I own that I would buy again. A very pretty medium toned nude/neutral color that is highly pigmented and has a very lasting formula. I'm a MAC NC30 and this one really looks nice on me. The last is a little strange but it wears so long, I don't really mind. Great color.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This really is a wonderful nudish apricot lipstick. It looks darker in the catalog and even when you open it, but when you put it on, it is perfection!