Mary Kay Signature Cream Lipstick in Apricot Glaze

Mary Kay Signature Cream Lipstick in Apricot Glaze

4.7

on 5/14/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Awesome shade! I have very dark brown/black hair and this color looks great with my dark features. The texture is very creamy and the scent isn't too strong (artificial but I don't mind it). The color lasts very long and I actually like the shade the color takes on as it dries on the lips throughout the day (a more matte version than the immediately applied color). I can wear this color year round. it is a little pricey (most of the other lipsticks I wear are store brands that don't cost more than $7) but definitely a product that I'll keep purchasing over and over and over!

on 7/24/2010 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am a bargainista and I do not pay retail for much . I got this from a garage sale ( new) from a former Mary Kay woman that was burning off the old inventory . I got this for $1.00 , but I know it retails 13 . But It is a great color . pretty , almost nude , almost peach , almost sheer , golden flex , very warming . beautiful . would buy again ... for a bargain price !

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great color for my fair skin and brown hair. It's peachy pink, but quite natural. It's a good everyday color, but also looks good when you need to dress up. A great versatile lipstick!

on 3/27/2009 11:33:00 AM

My go-to for a super neutral lip, every time! I love the color, texture, wear. I have given it as a gift on several occassions too!

I got a sample of this and when I tried it on, I just had to buy one! It's a gorgeous creamy nudish light reddy-pinky-peachy colour. I am NC35 for reference and it really suits me! It is a gorgeous colour!

This is one of the newest creme lipsticks in mary kay. The color is the best neutral creme lipstick. The color has a little bit pink, peach, brown. No need to add lipgloss, it wears comfortably. I have a tan skin and I look like JLO with this lipstck on. I look cute! I love this color.

Popular Lipsticks