Mary Kay Signature Cream Lipstick in Apricot Glaze

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Mary Kay Signature Cream Lipstick in Apricot Glaze

As per 1 of the reviewers below, this IS a total JLo shade! I love this lipstick. It is MLBB. Simply lovely! I've had it forever, since I moved half ways across the nation I've not kept in touch w my MK lady & don't want another as MK is pretty expensive (to me), so I've been buying MAC when I want a high end lipstick. I do not like dealing w any kind of presenter or reps so I've been buying a lot of NYX lately soft matte lip creams. MK is a high quality line of products but don't like to deal w any reps & price are 2 things against it big time, but MK makes great lipsticks! I have 10 or so still, fave is Whipped Berries coz it reminds me so much of my former MK lady who was so nice & cool. She also was my yoga instructor :) I love the "look" of this lipstick. Its not too frosty very age appropriate for "mature" (the over 29+ crowd) ladies just like MK in general I think is targeted towards that demographic.

on 1/21/2010 12:10:00 PM

Fabulous quality and color! In my opinion, better than most high end brand lipsticks. Perfect for fair skin.