Physicians Formula Solar Powder SPF 20 Bronzer

Physicians Formula Solar Powder SPF 20 Bronzer
bronzersSolar Powder SPF 20 Bronzer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (3%) (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Nylon 12, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Diisostearyl Malate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet

on 11/16/2017 2:14:00 PM

I have tried a lot of bronzers, but this is hands down my favorite! I have fair/light, neutral skin, and this gives me the perfect touch of color, without being obvious. It also has no shimmer, which makes it look more natural, and does not enhance my skin's naturally shiny nature. I actually have stopped wearing foundation/blush/powder, and just sweep this on my cheeks, nose, chin, forehead, then take a shadow brush and use the shades individually as shadows. This makes my skin look more polished, and less pale,and I love the SPF 20! I am probably going to buy a backup, since this has become such a staple product for me!

on 1/28/2014 11:07:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love physicians formula and I'm always open to trying new products they have however this bronzer didn't really work for me. Sometimes in the sunlight you can see little sparkles from the bronzer on your face and I did not like that. I have to say though that when the sparkles didn't show, the bronzer looked good and I love the colors. I love that it has SPF in it as well because I'm a red head and protecting my skin is very important to me.

on 10/16/2013 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not my favorite from Physicians's formula. I like how it is matte and how it adds a subtle warmth to my face, however it could pull kinda orange on me and made me break out where I applied it. I much prefer the Bronze Booster by PF.

on 1/21/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG Bronzer. I'm on my 2nd one. Lasts forever. I use it every day to contour my cheeks, as a blush and add some warmth to my face.
My complexion is between fair and medium. Never looks orange, just a nice warm tan. It's matte but not too matte or chalky and nicely pigmented, just one swipe for each cheek is fine.

Love it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this almost 2 yrs ago and during the winter months I use this as an all over bronzer to warm up my complexion and it works great but if you're looking for a bronzer to use as a contour shade shade unless you're very fair it won't show up or you will need to put layer upon layer to make it visible on your skin. All that being said I won't repurchase instead I'm going to get the new PF airbrushed mineral bronzer.

on 8/3/2013 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried almost every bronzer our there ranging from dirt cheap to very expensive. PF was a bronzer I used for years throughout high school and I did like it. Compared to others I've used, PF isn't as pigmented and I had to work with it a little more to get the look I wanted but it's very blendable and buildable. If you're someone with a lighter skin tone who just wants to add a bit of warmth to your face and don't want to spend a ton - this is the product I would recommend. I'm giving it three stars because it's middle of the road - a good basic drug store bronzer. Not the greatest I've used, but certainly far from the worst. If I was in a pinch and needed to run into a store to grab bronzer, this is probably the one I would buy.

on 7/27/2013 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally a bronzer that doesn't skew orange or dirty on my NW20 skin! It just give a nice soft glow. Thank you PF!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite bronzer! I have a round face so I like to contour it with a matte bronzer. This bronzer works great for contouring and the shade "light bronzer" looks very natural on my NC25 skin. The amount of pigmentation is just right so that it's hard to go overboard. I also like that it has a physical sunscreen (3% titanium dioxide) built in. I used to hate that Physician's Formula powders would have a separate compartment for the brush, but now I throw the included brush away and use that compartment to store things like earrings, fake eyelashes, etc.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Meh, this stuff is alright. Nothing special. I used this for years when I was an NC15-NC20 but now that I am an NC 35 it doesn't do anything for my skin. I now use Benefit's Hoola or Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. Those are a THOUSAND times better than this. Don't get me wrong, this stuff is decent but that's all it is. It's very generic, nothing special, and sometimes it can pull a little orange or a little yellow. It's kind of hard to describe. It's much better then half of the other drug store bronzers out there and it isn't packed with glitter so that's a definite plus but this stuff falls short in almost every other aspect. It retails from anywhere to 14$-17$ depending n where you purchase it from. It's not a horrible bronzer, but there are definitely better ones out there even in drug stores. I usually like Physician's Formula bronzers but this one sort of fell short. It's sort of too pigmented but not enough? it's weird, and it's really powdery and accentuates the texture of my skin and hairs on my face in an unflattering way. If you pay 15$ more you can purchase Hoola from Benefit which would be an amazing alternative if you have lighter skin.

on 4/16/2013 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've bought this twice and the lid broke both times (within the first month) so yeah, fail. Furthermore, the packaging is bulky. It's a decent bronzer but for the price I'm sure I can find a better one as I don't find this one to be very pigmented or anything special. It was about $12 and not worth it. Physician's Formula products are so hit or miss and at the more expensive end of the drugstore price scale.