Johnson & Johnson Softlotion - Bedtime Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Softlotion - Bedtime Lotion

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 11/24/2016 12:53:00 AM

I love the texture of this lotion first and the scent is beautiful. It is relaxing and comforting. I use it daily and have had many compliments on how it makes my legs glow and my skin very soft. It is not expensive for a great product

This smells so good and relaxing! I used to use it 12 years ago while I was in High School instead of perfume, the fragrance was that strong and, in my opinion, much better. Nevertheless, this still smells great and I use it before bed sometimes to help me relax.

To Read all 158 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/4/2016 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pros:
- Lovely relaxing scent (I get lavender, vanilla and musk)
- Fair price
- Doesn't feel sticky

Cons:
- Contains silicones and parabens
- Not very moisturizing
- Current bottles without pump aren't very convenient

Overall I enjoy this lotion but mostly because of the scent, the consistency isn't at all great and you can feel the silicones which I dislike. Shame, could be a great one.

on 9/28/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have twin toddlers and I do not use this because it has parbens. I love the smell and use it on my hands, but why are there parbens in baby products? I know there's lots of contradicting info about parbens and cancer but I would rather not risk it. I also have the body wash and the shampoo. The shampoo has sulfates and the body wash has more parbens. Such a shame because I love the smell!.. I also read Johnson's just recently removed formaldehyde from their baby products. Overall, I wouldn't buy their products again.

on 10/9/2014 5:45:00 AM

good product, love the scent.. I bought the bedtime powder once and thought it would be nice to apply the lotion too. it is also a very light moisturising lotion

on 5/27/2014 9:39:00 AM

I feel kind of silly writing this as I only bought this product for the smell (and sale price of 2.99 reg is 7.99) but this cream has changed my night time routine. I usually put on moisturizer after I shower but I also apply this before I go to bed and I feel relaxed right away plus the smell is just amazing!! Is this moisturizing? Well consider I use to use vaseline aloe/cocoa butter or s&g body butter not so much (my skin isn't that dry to begin with)

on 11/2/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I can't say enough good things about this lotion.

I use this both at night to relax and in the morning. It smells so heavenly. Like lavender and something else. You can't beat the price either. It is under 5 dollars wherever you go

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great lotion for kid and adult , my new favorite lotion perfect for hot humid weather in florida

I bought this after smelling this body lotion on my sister. I love great smelling body lotions to put on before bed.. And this is definitely one of my favourites! It has a sweet, calming scent that is light yet lingers for a while. It is a little too light-textured for my preference but I use it once a while when my skin already feels moisturized. I might even try this on my face as a day lotion. I would recommend this product for someone who doesn't already have very dry skin. Due to the smell I will be re-purchasing :)

I absolutely love this lotion, I carry it with me everywhere. It's a good lotion for the face since its so gentle! :-) and the smell is soothing, it puts you in the mood to lay down and relax. Usually I don't use lotion over and over because I can't find a smell that I won't get tired of so I end up with bottles of almost full lotion sitting around everywhere! But I've had this bottle for about a week and I'm almost through with it! It's not that great of a moisturizer on adults since it's meant for babies but it does have some soothing and smoothing qualities to it,I love the Fragrance and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it! Ill Definitely be buying it over and over!