Johnson & Johnson Softlotion - Bedtime Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Softlotion - Bedtime Lotion

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 10/19/2017 11:21:00 PM

I don't have kids, I use the Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Lotion for myself. I bought it after staring at all the lotions in the Body Care Dept. I picked up several and either wasn't a fan of the smell, or difnt trust the ingredients. I must have been there for an hour looking for something that didn't smell like heavy (nauseating) perfume or coconut or cocoa butter. All smells I just didn't want.

Finally I just gave up and headed to the Baby Dept. I remembered seeing the Bedtime Lotion, and while I couldn't smell it in the store, I figured the scent would be gentle and the ingredients less scary (ya know? 'Cause babies).

I was totally right. This lotion is everything I was looking for. The smell is so nice and doesn't make me feel sick. It's so lovely I use it morning and night. My skin is more moisturized and soft. I'm happy with this product.

on 12/18/2016 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The smell is so pretty. I have dry skin and usually use a thicker lotion but when it's very hot outside and humid I use this and it's perfect. The texture is very light and refreshing. It's actually more moisturizing than the pink original baby lotion imo. My legs don't feel itchy, they feel great, and I'm surprised to say I love this lotion!

on 2/4/2016 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pros:
- Lovely relaxing scent (I get lavender, vanilla and musk)
- Fair price
- Doesn't feel sticky

Cons:
- Contains silicones and parabens
- Not very moisturizing
- Current bottles without pump aren't very convenient

Overall I enjoy this lotion but mostly because of the scent, the consistency isn't at all great and you can feel the silicones which I dislike. Shame, could be a great one.

on 9/28/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have twin toddlers and I do not use this because it has parbens. I love the smell and use it on my hands, but why are there parbens in baby products? I know there's lots of contradicting info about parbens and cancer but I would rather not risk it. I also have the body wash and the shampoo. The shampoo has sulfates and the body wash has more parbens. Such a shame because I love the smell!.. I also read Johnson's just recently removed formaldehyde from their baby products. Overall, I wouldn't buy their products again.
***EDIT***
Just bought this today (June 14, 2017) and there are NO parabens in it anymore!!! Happy:)

on 11/24/2016 12:53:00 AM

I love the texture of this lotion first and the scent is beautiful. It is relaxing and comforting. I use it daily and have had many compliments on how it makes my legs glow and my skin very soft. It is not expensive for a great product

This smells so good and relaxing! I used to use it 12 years ago while I was in High School instead of perfume, the fragrance was that strong and, in my opinion, much better. Nevertheless, this still smells great and I use it before bed sometimes to help me relax.

on 5/27/2014 9:39:00 AM

I feel kind of silly writing this as I only bought this product for the smell (and sale price of 2.99 reg is 7.99) but this cream has changed my night time routine. I usually put on moisturizer after I shower but I also apply this before I go to bed and I feel relaxed right away plus the smell is just amazing!! Is this moisturizing? Well consider I use to use vaseline aloe/cocoa butter or s&g body butter not so much (my skin isn't that dry to begin with)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great lotion for kid and adult , my new favorite lotion perfect for hot humid weather in florida

on 11/2/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I can't say enough good things about this lotion.

I use this both at night to relax and in the morning. It smells so heavenly. Like lavender and something else. You can't beat the price either. It is under 5 dollars wherever you go

on 10/9/2014 5:45:00 AM

good product, love the scent.. I bought the bedtime powder once and thought it would be nice to apply the lotion too. it is also a very light moisturising lotion

Popular Lotions / Creams