L'Artisan Fragrances La Chasse aux Papillons Extreme

3.8

on 2/2/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

La Chasse aux Papillons Extreme by LArtisan Parfumeur opens with a face full of warm weeds. After one sniff, I braced myself for an allergy attack that (thankfully) never came. The sun drenched greens are peppery-hot and seem to share space with pencil shavings. Yep. Finally, the weeds calm down and the soapy floral starts taking over, but the weeds never really leave. Does La Chasse aux Papillons Extreme evoke a butterfly hunt in a warm flower-filled field? Yes: The fragrance has an innocent summertime feel and Im enjoying it during the winter months. Also, longevity could be better, in spite of the fact that Extreme is part of the name. (I have this complaint with several LAP fragrances.)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I own the original from a few years ago and can't entirely tell the difference between the two aside from the bottle (miss the old bottle). This is my go-to scent--I absolutely love linden, so I'm not surprised. If there's something similar, and perhaps a bit heavier for fall and winter, I would definitely try it.

on 4/17/2006 11:07:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This one worked so much more with my chemistry than the original La Chasse. Although I think the composition of both of them is beautiful, the sexy spicy note in Extreme made it much more wearable for me - the citrus in the original was just a little too girly for me to enjoy it as much. The jasmine in both is impeccable, and they both are beautiful scents, to be sure, but Extreme has the added oomph that makes me feel like a goddess. I am totally in love with this beautiful, balanced, sexy scent.

on 12/29/2005 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Just writing this review ...Much better than the first L'chasse,more pep,and deep, I can't believe it but I smell my fav. smelling flower feesia ,yes I do ,wow.

Popular Fragrances