La Prairie Rose Bronze

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Stunning, unique color. It's a soft rose, not too pink or purple, and has a subtle shimmer from the bronze component. On me it's like a MLBB color, and is actually moisturizing. It gives my lips some pizzazz, is long lasting, and does not darken or sit in my lip lines. The case is very luxe, heavy silver that comes with a velvet pouch to keep it scratch free. This is not an easily duped color, which is a good thing at this price point!

on 11/2/2010 12:15:00 PM

Not one of the best lipsticks considering the price. I find it drying and streaky (even though I do not have dry flaky lips). Rather frosty colour, looks better in the tube than on the lips, tends to darken a little with oxidisation after an hour or so of wear. Colour is wearable for the fair-skinned but not all that flattering.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/19/2005 7:52:00 PM

If you can get over spending $50 USD for this luxurious l/s, go for it!!! It feels like silk going on and stays on long without being drying. Rose Bronze is a medium rose with golden shimmer. I can see this matching a lot of skin tones. Packaging is nice- comes with a velvetine blue pouch to store it in. Also the end of the silver casing can be used as a mirror. I'll update if I notice significant improvement on the condition of my lips since this does have caviar in it. If I have more $$$ to spend, I'll check out some more colors.