4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Great all-natural body wash with a lovely, herbal scent. The pump packaging is very convenient in the shower... no slippery bottles to pick up, just a pump to push. Both my husband and I use this. He has oily skin and I have dry skin, and it still works wonderfully for both of us. He's prone to getting acne on his back and thighs, and this has helped immensely in clearing it up. It's also gentle enough that it doesn't cause my dry skin to get flakey.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I'm not crazy about the smell, but otherwise I really like this body wash. It smells like baby powder and "old lady" perfume. Otherwise it does lather well, cleans my skin without drying it out, and rinses off well without leaving any residue behind. I would buy this again until I can find other scents besides the lavendar.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This product smells like the stuff they use to deodorize port-o-potties. honestly, it smells like a latrine. other than that, i like it. Will buy different scent next time.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

7 years ago

I don't particularly like the smell. It smells like a grandmother's perfume. The good thing is that the scent doesn't linger. When i first tried it it seemed to dry out my skin and made it feel a bit tight. Now that I am almost finished with the bottle I can say the "tight" dry feeling doesn't happen as much but I still wouldn't buy this again.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

Great stuff. Smells great, lathers awesome, leaves me feeling very clean and fresh but not overdry. I use it after my Benzoyl Peroxide wash that I use for acne on my chest and back. Feels great and definitely adds to my shower enjoyment. Does not cause breakouts as far as I can tell, even though it has some oils in it. I am very acne prone on my face and body. Will definitely buy again. Got a giant pump at Target and it was cheap.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

8 years ago

The scent of the product is HEAVENLY-- I actually look forward to showering because just smelling this body wash makes me feel like I'm being pampered at a luxurious spa. The consistency is very silky-smooth and it cleans well while still moisturizing my skin. I like the pump-top and the bottle is huge so it will last you a long time. It's a little pricey at Target but you might be able to find it cheaper at a health food store. Either way it's completely worth it.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

HG body wash! I have sensitive acne prone skin, this removes oil and bacteria incredibly well but leaves skin hydrated and soft. LOVE IT! Will never be without.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I got this from a friend, I was having a lot of trouble finding a body wash that didn't dry me out. I LOVE this. It doesn't dry out my skin, it smells fresh, it helps to clear my face (I've been using it as face wash, too) and a little goes a long, long way. I will absolutely buy this when my bottle is empty.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I decided to try this because I believe I might have some rosacea on my chin and I read that tea tree oil can help. My routine is to use my little Olay pro-X thingie with Philosophy's microscrub stuff and then follow up with the Jason wash. I was told by a derm that you want to scrub first and cleanse second so that's what I so. It leaves my face feeling clean but not dried out like a lot of cleansers do. My rosacea has let up by about 50% after 3 months of use so I'm pleased with that. This stuff doesn't ward off the breakouts like Proactive does, I still get the once a month 1-2 zits but that's acceptable to me. It also doesn't smell great but I'm used to tea tree oil so it doesn't bother me. It will burn your eye like a mofo so watch out for that.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I love that this is natural, and has tea tree and aloe in it. I bought it because of the raving reviews about Jason's tea tree face wash, but I couldn't find it in Canada, and picked this up instead. For the first year I used this, I used it only as a facial wash. I love it as a facial cleaner! It leaves my skin soft and clean, without feeling dry or stripped. Avoid the eye area though - it stings badly! The smell is light and very fresh. Smells like tea tree of course, but its not harsh, just soft and fresh. Now I've been using it as a body wash on my neck, back, and chest, mainly because its great at washing away the sweat and oil that gets produced after working out or on a hot, humid day. It's great for bacne! I bought the big pump bottle, and I've been using it for a year, and its not even half done. For $12, that's a steal! Mind you, I did use it as facial cleanser, just 2 pea-sized drops a day.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral