3.7

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, ALLYL STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX, PARAFFIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., POLYVINYL LAURATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TALC, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, PEG-30 GLYCERYL STEARATE, CANDELILLA CERA / CANDELILLA WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA, PANTHENOL, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL, DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, [ /- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 77491, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA].

This is the one mascara I keep coming back to, my HG. I have sparse, straight lashes that don't hold curl unless I use a waterproof mascara and this one does the trick. I have oily eyelids and it doesn't smudge. This has been my favourite mascara for the past few years now. In saying this, I've recently tried finding a brand that does waterproof mascara that doesn't test on animals. I will repurchase, until I find a good waterproof mascara from a brand that doesn't test on animals. Brand options are limited where I live :(

If you look closely at the brush, there's actually 2 sides to this mascara. One side is the clumpy short side which is used to volumise and the other is the lengthening side. I would apply 1-2 coats of the clumpy side to add volume then go over with the lengthening side to separate. I think that's why some people have problems with this mascara because it gets really clumpy if don't use the lengthening side. But i wouldn't repurchase because it is a little tricky to use and the results isn't that great. I have more success with their Grandiose waterproof mascara which i find it easier to use.

To Read all 181 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

As much as I wanted to love this, it clumped up so much and made my eyes miserable!

on 1/18/2016 4:27:00 PM

My holy grail mascara.

I have a problem with my right eye due to a medical condition. It can suddenly water and water, so waterproof is a real must for me.

Gives amazing length, seperates the lashes without clumps, and comes off easily with an oil based remover. Love this stuff, nothing else comes close.

on 9/25/2015 3:22:00 AM

This was a mascara recommended by a Youtube beauty guru that has stubborn stick straight Asian lashes. Turns out, my lashes are more stubborn than her ones lol

It is an expensive mascara which makes me a tad more disappointed that me and the mascara did not work out. My curl would not hold and smudges onto my under eye area after a short amount of time. Maybe an hour. Two hour tops.

I have the waterproof version and it is definitely a tougher mascara to remove. I wouldn't recommend this mascara for girls with super duper stubborn stick straight stupid lashes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've read people saying wp mascaras were hard to remove and I've dismissed their comments because wp mascaras take a little more effort. But I've finally found a mascara that caused me to struggle with that very thing. Two different bi-phase removers later I was still battling to get this off.

This gives volume and length but I did have a little smearing at the end of the day which I could live with but getting this off will be damaging my lashes that I have spent months on growing and babying with Latisse. I do not want to go back to my poor pitiful lashes from before so I will be returning this overly harsh mascara.

I had been using MK Lash Love Lengthening and PC Fantastic Lash with little issue. Was just looking for a little more volume.

on 8/1/2015 12:19:00 PM

I LOVE this. It does not smudge at all in the humid Singapore climate (I have tried Benefit's They're real, some korean brands, maybelline, loreal etc) and this is the ONLY one that does not smudge after a whole day of walking in the sun.

The only time it did leave a slight smudge was after I ran the treadmill at the gym (which was really my fault because I forgot to remove makeup prior).

I am not one who applies alot of mascara so clumping is not an issue I face at all. This is by far the best mascara I own.

on 2/19/2015 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I thought I would fall in love with this mascara but I did not. First you need to apply over and over to achieve a good result. Then it sticks my lashes to each other instead of separating them, meanwhile gets clumpy. Then you need to apply lots of Bi-facil to remove it. Even then it doesn't come out totally. While doing that my eyes hurt. Then my lashes fall. After shower or pool, gives you racoon eyes. I keep this one on the side, and use it when I can't find my other mascaras.

on 5/19/2014 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I was nervous about using this mascara: mine had been sitting unopened for about 2 years and I finally opened it straight after finishing my holy-grail Chanel Le Volume, and I have unpleasant memories of waterproof mascaras making my (already barely-there) eyelashes fall out.

It definitely felt weird when I used my Hypnose after the Le Volume "snowflake" brush, and it takes a good 5 or 6 coats to achieve a similar effect. However, I'm liking it more now that I'm re-acquainted with the more traditionally shaped brush and it's turning out to have a better-than-expected curling power.

Only 2 or 3 eyelashes have fallen out since I started using this mascara, which I find impressive when other waterproof mascaras have decimated my lash-count. It's also quite easy to remove in the evenings, but I don't mind leaving some residue overnight anyway as it helps retain some volume for the next day.

The only reason I wouldn't buy this product again is because I really want the Chanel Le Volume in Bleu after this.

on 2/20/2014 10:40:00 PM

This is the best waterproof mascara, high end or drugstore that I have tried so far. It really makes my eyelashes voluminous and pop out. I recently was in a big hurry and ran out of the house without putting on my mascara and borrowed my sisters and thats when I was convinced that this mascara really is better than all the rest. No other mascara that I have tried til now makes my lashes look more prominent than this mascara.

That being said... there definitely is a point where you have to stop applying else it will just look clumpy... right before that point though there is perfection.

I also took off a lippy because the formula is a bit on the dry side. I wish it was a little smoother while applying... but Im willing to deal with that given the results it gives me.