Sally Hansen Age Correct Growth Treatment [DISCONTINUED]

Sally Hansen Age Correct Growth Treatment [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

on 1/22/2011 9:47:00 PM

I found this in my mom's nail polish box looking for a creamy beige colour for my nails :$ I looked at this & said wth might as well try. The polish didn't go on as smoothly as I thought (but it can be old seeing as the new bottles are pink & this one is clear showing the beige colour) but I applied 3 coats of this stuff to get the colour I want & I'm in love! Idk about how it helps my nails since I have strong nails anyways but if I notice a difference in my nails, I'll edit. Perfect nude/beige colour!

on 4/30/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

best product i have ever used for dry and chippy nails. can't find the stuff though.hard to move from nails but hey who cares i actually have to cut my nails now and get really nice compliments. nothing but good stuff to say about this product. if anyone uses this and has negative results either not using it correctly or need to see your dermatologist about your nails

on 3/18/2010 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this nail treatment for years and have only just started using it again as ive taken a renewed interest in my nails due to quitting smoking. It is good stuff and i believe it does help my nails grow faster, my nails have a tendancy to split and break and this helps. It is kind of streaky and not so great looking on the 2nd coat but then again i have had it for years and mainly use it as a base coat for polish of which it does a great job.

Too bad this has been discontinued. If you can find a bottle still on the shelf, buy it! Lovely pale color, works wonders at moisturizing and smoothing nails. I love how this makes my hands look.
If anybody from Sally Hansen reads this, please bring this product back!!

on 2/16/2010 9:52:00 AM

This does a good job smoothing ridges and other surface imperfections and does seem to help keep my nails in good shape. On me, it's more a milky white than the light pink other reviewers have mentioned. I prefer to use it under color, as the slight streaking I get with one or two coats of this alone isn't the best look.

on 2/11/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

I think this product has been discontinued, as it's hard to find. This stuff works, protecting my nails, they do seem to grow faster, and the wear is good. It is slightly pinky opaque, and can double as a nail color. I wear it as color and treatment, with a good top coat like Seche over it.

on 2/9/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this product yet! I've used this for quite a while, I'm on my second bottle of it.

I don't know (or care) about any "age correct growth" properties of it, my nails have always grown quickly. I use it for the natural look it gives my nails. It has to be applied carefully or it can streak if you're only using one coat. It dries quickly and lasts without chipping, I only get a little tip wear after 4 or 5 days, but that's typical of any nail product.

I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a natural look for their nails. It's a nice alternative to a clear or red tinted look.

on 1/14/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

HG. Definitely. Awesome milky pink color, can be streaky so be cautious. It totally filled in my nails that were butchered from acrylics being removed..I dont know about all this "age correct" nonsense, but regardless it is a fantastic product. MUA'ers, thank you for the recommendation - I love this stuff.

I'm on my third bottle of this product. Every few weeks, I rotate off my coloured nail polishes onto the Age Correct Growth just to give my nails a break. It's glossy with a very, very light pink hue. It does a great job of protecting and strengthening my nails. It's one of my HG's.

on 5/8/2009 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Definitely HG. I applied a cheapy nailpolish over this as a base almost a week ago... it has yet to chip. No top-coat (I was in a rush). My nails also haven't chipped yet..
My last base (also by Sally Hansen, "extended wear", I believe) failed hard -- I was chipping within a day.
Finally, a product that lives up to its claims; I might have a heart attack,

Popular Treatments