Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash
image 1image 2image 3

Water , Glycerin ,Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polyquaternium-10 , PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Glycol Distearate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide MEA , Laureth-10 , Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate , Sodium Trideceth Sulfate , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin. 6/25/12

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have really sensitive skin. This doesn't make me break out but it doesn't clean my face properly either, still have more than 3/4 of the bottle left

This is very mild, some might really like the texture since it's not drying either,

on 7/6/2016 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this cleanser. I've been using it for years and have repurchased over 6-7 times. It is extremely gentle and great for all skin types. I use it after removing my makeup with wipes or micellar water and it leaves my skin soft and clean. It's a great budget friendly, gentle cleanser that gets the job done. Totally recommend

To Read all 525 Reviews, Login or Join

Didn't irritate my skin or dry it out (initially). Broke me out over time. Not sure if I this gave me contact dermatitis after a few weeks of use..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have used this once daily for years. It works well, no problems. My skin does feel dry right after using this, but not extremely so. It washes off my mineral makeup effectively.

on 2/21/2016 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I get the one in the pump. I really like this cleanser. It's great for my super sensitive skin. It's fragrance free and takes off all my makeup, including waterproof mascara, with ease. I tried other cleansers but keep coming back to this one.

I have previously reviewed this product and I gave it good marks. After using it for about six months I have changed my review. You really don't know how much residue this product is leaving on your face until you try another cleanser! I once thought this was the greatest product because of it's gentleness. I was out of it recently and I tried another drugstore cleanser (Eucerin Hydrating/sensitive). After using the Eucerin I was astonished! I realized that the Olay was leaving a film! It's almost comparable to using bar soap and then switching to a liquid cleanser. You can FEEL the residue from Olay.
Pluses: The cost is great. There is no fragrance. The product comes in a tamper-proof tube. The product is easily available at all drugstores. It is not drying.
The Negatives: It leaves a residue which will potentially clog pores with continued use.
After examining the ingredients, I see just one true cleansing ingredient (surfactant) which is Sodium Laureth Sulfate. It is way down toward the bottom of the list. That explains the fact that this product doesn't clean very well. If you don't wear any makeup or heavy sunscreen this would be suitable. Otherwise, keep looking.

on 1/12/2016 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Broke me out like crazy. Not for me.

I used this foaming ace wash at one time and I loved it but I wanted to search around and I wound up coming back to it. Here is why I love it . You get a lot of product I'm talking 7oz of sensitive foaming cleanser . It comes in a pump or a squeeze tube. I love the squeeze tube because I think it is great for travel. It is unscented and a little goes a long way and the price it is around $5.00 and sold almost everywhere . And it removes my makeup gently. Let me say that again it removes all of my makeup gently every last bit of a makeup from my full face of makeup . I have combined this cleanser with the St. Ives apricot scrub if I want to exfoliate maybe once or twice a week. I really think this is a hidden gem . I have combination/oily skin and it works for me skin perfectly.

on 12/29/2015 3:50:00 PM

I used this cleanser to clean my face in the morning and at bedtime, every day for the last couple of months.

Pros: It does its job of cleansing the face. It has a mild scent, it's not irritating and never broke me out.

Cons: It's difficult to squeeze out the product when the tube is reaching the end. I would've preferred if it were in a pump.

on 12/24/2015 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cleanser used to have a pump and doesn't anymore. I own both the old and new version. Even though it claims to be the same product, the no pump version doesn't leave the residue about which other reviewers complain and it seems to take off makeup better. My conclusion is that it is a good cleanser (new version) for the price which removes makeup and doesn't irritate skin. It doesn't have any sent which is nice and foams easily. It is also cheap. The pump one which I would give four stars wasn't that great as the biggest issue was the residue and poor make up taking off qualities.