Sephora Rose Abricot

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is a wonderful blush!
I found it on sale for $3 and bought it on a whim and I'm happy I did.

The only con is the packaging because I find that its hard to open and it ruins my nails.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Purchased this in Spain, and I love it! I regret not stocking up! It is a beautiful, peachy blush that leaves a glowy sheen to the skin. It is perfect all year around and suits many skin tones, I think olive skin would look amazing in this but it gives life and colour to my NC15 complexion. I would definately repurchase!

My only regret was not purchasing more back-ups. I found this little gem on sale in Paris and fell in love immediately. It was winter and my skintone was fairer, so I wanted a blush that would give a rosy touch to my cheeks, like you had just come in from the cold. I tried Bourjois blushes prior to this but found them to be too shimmery. This was perfect! It's a matte rosy pink with some coral to it. It's VERY pigmented. I used my Flirt skunk brush, swirled it twice and it's enough for both cheeks. The colour isn't powdery/chalky. Very smooth and satiny instead. The colour is strong enough to brighten up your complexion but not so loud that it looks un-natural. This blush lasted me around 9 to 10 months, used about 4 to 5 times a week. It's the 1st blush that I finished using!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful blush, especially natural for a powder. The color is a medium pink-rose with lots of apricot/coral in it. Very lovely on warm toned skin. Cost was $10 at Sephora.

(Sigh) I'm embarassed to say I'm a bit of a blush whore - at last count there were 25 (!?) in my circulation stack... And this, dear friends, ranks TERRIBLY close to the top! The color - exactly as the name implies - is a rosy shade with hint of coral; it is a one-shade-lighter version of MAC Fleur Power (for those of you who love that infamous color but are a wee bit overpowered by its intensity). The powder is finely milled (like MAC), and lasts all day. The formula is almost more satin than matte - it has no frost, sparkle or irridescence, but does not impart that dry, often 'powdery' look of many matte blushers. Very natural. Very beautiful. And VERY affordable - $10 USD!!

Popular Blush Products