Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

2.3

on 10/4/2005 10:55:00 AM

At FIRST I loved the scent but then I got it home and realized that it smells just like FURNITURE POLISH. All I can think of when I put it on is this very heavy polishing creme by Old English that my mother used to use. GROSS.

on 10/12/2011 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Absolutely stinks. Smells like furniture polish. Gave me a headache.

on 6/20/2009 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I just bought this yesterday. I saw this lotion when I was looking through my best friend's purse and so when I saw it at BBW yesterday, I just had to have it! It works really well and it smells great! The scent is really calming. Although at first, you might think it smells like one of those moist towelettes you get at restaurants, once it sets, you'll see just how much you'll really like the scent! I think it's probably a little thicker than the other lotions available at BBW & I think that's probably why it works so well. Definitely going to buy this again! :)

on 3/11/2003 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This scent is the only BBW aromatherapy scent I liked, but after a while even this one got to me so I had to return it. I am pretty sensitive to fragrance and these are so heavily scented that I find them overpowering. It wasn't very moisturizing, and all those essential oils made me itchy. Not for me, but if you find a fragrance you love, the lasting power is there.

Popular Lotions / Creams