Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

4.5

on 11/26/2011 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Smells great, and stays a while. Will buy again.

on 6/5/2011 12:21:00 PM

Good lotion. Love the smell, but the smell doesn't last very long. Beautiful bottle though. I definitely plan on keeping the beautiful brown glass bottle once I run out. Probably wouldn't buy for myself, but I enjoyed receiving it as a gift.

I'm a little sensitive to actual perfumes, so I strictly buy only scented body washes, lotions and sprays like those at Bath and Body Works and similar stores.
I've found overall that layering a body wash followed by a body lotion often gives enough scent that lasts all day. (I work from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. and I find that these scents last long after I get home from work.) When I going out or I'm wearing a particularly light scent, I also add the body wash and sometimes even mix scents.
Now, for the Aromatherapy lotion. I purchased the body wash and lotion hoping it would help wake me up and energize me each morning, since I'm not exactly a morning person. It did the job and I love the scent, though, as other reviewers said, it is strongly citrus.
I seem to get more "aromatherapy" from applying the lotion than when using the body wash in the shower, though.
I also am very pleased with the packaging of the lotion, which comes in a glass bottle with a pump.
Though the prices are exactly the best at Bath and Body Works, you can get some pretty good deals when they have sales.
I just hope they don't eventually ditch this scent/line like they have so many other products.

Sometimes I really want my scented lotion to stick with me throughout the day. This is a very strong scent that doesn't fade much as the day goes on. I like the combination of orange and ginger, and I think I do feel more energized when I use it. Good moisturization, bad glass bottle.

Popular Lotions / Creams