Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This lotion has a lovely fresh, energising fragrance, perfect for those early mornings when all you feel like doing is crawling back into bed. The lotion is light and non greasy, is absorbed instantly and leaves skin hydrated and lightly fragranced. Its ideal for the hot tropical city I live in but might not be moisturising enough for a severe, cold and dry winter.

on 2/2/2011 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Out of all of BBW's products, I love their aromatherapy line the most. Orange ginger was one of the first scents I tried, and I still love it to this day! I love the lotion and the beautiful glass bottle it comes in. It's light without feeling greasy, and is a perfect light moisturizer for the summer. A bit too light for the winter, but perfect, light, and fresh smelling for the summer!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

They have these at Marriotts, and I just loooove the scent. I'm partial to citrusy scents, in body lotions and perfumes, so this was right up my alley. It's moisturizing without feeling very greasy, and I might be imagining the aromatherapeutic qualities of this, but it does make me feel good--it makes a great "slather on before bed" kind of lotion. I do get a hint of ginger but for the most part it smells very citrusy.

on 1/8/2009 8:51:00 AM

I originally bought this in the hand soap, and have also tried the shower gel, lotion & hand cream. The lotion is light & silky and it absorbs well. It comes in a pretty amber colored pump glass bottle. This scent, orange ginger, reminds me a lot of Annick Goutal's Eau de Hadrien on my skin. It's a little too 'old' and musty for me, maybe it's my chemistry not mixing well with this. I can see how others are getting a furniture-polish scent from this. Sometimes I almost like it, but not quite. It's okay, though, and I like it better in the shower gel & hand soap since it's not as strong and doesn't linger as much.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My first purchase at this store - it was free with current GWP. Love the ginger smell with the orange. Ginger smells real and not fake. This is a light lotion that is not overly moisturising but looks great in glass bottle with pump. Need to get more!

Popular Lotions / Creams