Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

on 9/27/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

The Marriott in Times Square used to stock their bathrooms with this product (as of January 2011- more than 18 months ago). I like citrus (Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Cleanser) so this was right up my alley. My makeupalley. HA!

New York in January was cold and slushy. I was in town for a business trip, working long hours at a consulting firm. Coming back to the Marriott, to my own private cocoon, and luxuriating in the posh bathroom with this warm, light, heavenly-smelling lotion, was very relaxing.

Google is not helping me out with the ingredient list, though. I've become more watchful recently, vetting products against the Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep cosmetics database (which is still a work in progress), or just trying to figure out how many dubious molecules are in the formula. Given the scarcity of information out there for this product, I would shy away from buying it.

But I would totally nab it from hotel bathrooms.

on 10/12/2011 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Absolutely stinks. Smells like furniture polish. Gave me a headache.

on 10/11/2011 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Like all BBW lotions i do not find this lotion very moisturizing. BBW scents do not last on me however I layer them

I find that the aromatherapy ones last for a long time.
This scent is the only aromatherapy scent I liked.
As the names suggests its gingery and citrus. (more gingery than citrus)
Love it - gives you a blast of freshness without making you smell sweet or very fruity.

on 6/20/2009 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I just bought this yesterday. I saw this lotion when I was looking through my best friend's purse and so when I saw it at BBW yesterday, I just had to have it! It works really well and it smells great! The scent is really calming. Although at first, you might think it smells like one of those moist towelettes you get at restaurants, once it sets, you'll see just how much you'll really like the scent! I think it's probably a little thicker than the other lotions available at BBW & I think that's probably why it works so well. Definitely going to buy this again! :)

on 1/26/2009 3:52:00 AM

Great citrus scent. I love the combination of orange and ginger in this product. The lotion is a slightly thicker consistency than the regular BBW body lotions--very moisturizing. I recommend layering this lotion over the body wash. This helps to keep you smelling great longer. And I like the packaging of this product... the glass container and burnt orange color makes it look good enough to set out on my bathroom counter and the pump makes it easy to dispense.

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

I love this scent! Very citrusy, great for summer, and it moisturizes nicely and absorbs well into the skin.

on 12/11/2001 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

normally i am not a big fan of bath and body works products (they smell too sweet for my taste), but a friend dragged me into the store on a recent shopping trip to smell the orange ginger lotion from the aromatherapy line, and i am now hooked. i bought a bottle that day ($12.00), and plan on going back tomorrow to buy more (for myself and christmas gifts for others). this a wonderful scent for those who tend to like unique, clean scents that are not too sweet.

Popular Lotions / Creams