Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

2.5

on 11/23/2003 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I dislike Bath and Body Works products but they always send me those damned coupons I wind up using them and have a stockpile of lotions/creams I have yet to use! I purchased 4 of the Aromatherapy lotions because I really like the bottle -- tall slender glass w/ a thin black pump dispenser but didn't get around to using any until now. Currently in progess is the Orange Ginger scent. I like this as a hand lotion but not a body lotion. For my dry skin, it doesn't do the greatest job of heavy moisturizing but I really like the scent of orange and ginger -- it is spicy and it is strong but the aroma doesn't last long at all. As strong as the scent is, it dissipates w/i literally 5-10 minutes after application. My skin still felt dry afterwards as well. If anything, this would make a nice lotion for a guest bathroom since it's an interesting looking bottle, the pump dispenser makes it more sanitary and everyone who hits your throne will wind up smelling like oranges and ginger instead of god knows what. Not too shabby!

on 3/11/2003 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This scent is the only BBW aromatherapy scent I liked, but after a while even this one got to me so I had to return it. I am pretty sensitive to fragrance and these are so heavily scented that I find them overpowering. It wasn't very moisturizing, and all those essential oils made me itchy. Not for me, but if you find a fragrance you love, the lasting power is there.

Popular Lotions / Creams