Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

Filtered by age: 19-24
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

3.4

on 3/21/2011 9:39:00 PM

Bath and Body Work's Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger is alright at best because of the aromatherapy effect and the uncommon glass bottle packaging. However, it does not moisturize well enough, does not have skin-glowing effects and if used to moisturize the legs and such, the smell will exit from the room and make people complain. And here I thought aromatherapy scents were universal! Guess not.

on 2/2/2011 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Out of all of BBW's products, I love their aromatherapy line the most. Orange ginger was one of the first scents I tried, and I still love it to this day! I love the lotion and the beautiful glass bottle it comes in. It's light without feeling greasy, and is a perfect light moisturizer for the summer. A bit too light for the winter, but perfect, light, and fresh smelling for the summer!

on 10/4/2005 10:55:00 AM

At FIRST I loved the scent but then I got it home and realized that it smells just like FURNITURE POLISH. All I can think of when I put it on is this very heavy polishing creme by Old English that my mother used to use. GROSS.

on 5/8/2004 4:01:00 PM

I love visiting certain people because this is in their bathrooms! One even has the matching hand wash. I think the smell is sooooo soothing, it really is aromatherapy because it improves my level of serenity! :) I'll have to ask my relative who gets a B&BW discount to pick this up for me so I can stop scamming it at other people's houses! :-)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell is fabulous, and the packaging is great. Unfortunately the scent does not linger.

Popular Lotions / Creams