Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-Up Remover

Avene  Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-Up Remover

3.5

AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLOXAMER 188. BISABOLOL. CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). PEG/PPG-14/4 DIMETHICONE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM CHLORIDE

on 8/5/2017 5:30:00 PM

This is a very decent makeup remover, although I still prefer Bioderma's Sensibio or Sebium.

on 7/24/2017 10:33:00 PM

At first, this felt very nice going on my skin, although I immediately noticed the strong fragrance. Several minutes later, my face was bright red. Even after washing my face with my regular gentle cleanser, the redness did not subside.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My skin is pretty low-maintenance since going on birth control pills, but it's still quite sensitive and leans towards dry. Other "gentle" cleansers I've used either left my skin parched or failed to remove dirt and makeup. Not this.

Avene is expensive, but holy cow is it magical. A splash of this on a cotton pad has replaced every other cleanser I own, and it removes every trace of makeup, including eyeliner and mascara. And never once have I experienced burning eyes or those annoying bumps you get from rubbing too hard. I am absolutely, 100% devoted to this product.

on 6/11/2017 9:06:00 PM

I'm on my third bottle of this. I bought this by mistake thinking it's a makeup remover but it only works after you washed your face. So wash face, then wet a cotton pad and finish cleaning your face. Or wet face with only water in the morning, then dry and use this with a cotton pad. I need to try other brands but I'm worried because why ruin a good thing?

on 6/11/2017 8:01:00 PM

My face reacted with this product. And it's the first time am experiencing such reactions, my face turned red, very hot all over. I do not recommend this product to anyone as i am a crazy skincare purchaser that I had to buy a refrigerator to keep my skincare products. I ve never got such kind of reactions from other products.

I use it when I only have ss to remove. I think it's really expensive to use a regular, every day cleanser.

on 12/14/2016 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was happy enough with this product--it cleaned my face, didn't dry it out, and seemed to work well. But then I tried the Bioderma Sensibio version, which clearly worked a lot better (the pores on my nose immediately seemed less clogged).

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this product in a product sampling box, however like some other users have posted i would definitely not recommend for sensitive skin. It did a great job of removing makeup, but unfortunately immediately after using it my skin started burning and turned bright red. Maybe test patch an area first to be sure you don't have the same reaction.

on 12/26/2016 3:28:00 AM

This is absolutely NOT suitable for sensitive skin. It says "for sensitive skin" and "hypo-allergenic" which is not correct as it contains fragrance. My face reacted with a very red, very hot, uncomfortable rash all over. Okay with removing makeup, but definitely not as good as the Garnier.

Sick of products labelling themselves as hypo-allergenic when they contain fragrance. It's unethical and false advertising. My face hurts :'(

on 12/10/2016 4:57:00 AM

One word: useless, I only gave two for the sake of the brand name because back in time I was suffering from dryness and itchiness and some of their products helped me a lot.