Avon Glazewear in Peach Fizz

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/30/2009 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the little tube of this from Avon for 99 cents and am obsessed!

PROS: Great peach/orangey/pink color with LOTS of gold glimmer (similar in color to Clinique's Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Extra Apricot). And a little bit of pearl. The texture is also similar to FPLPS, but without the tingling/plumping action--thick and a little sticky. While I was worried about the scent at first (vanilla-coconut?), I've grown to love it! Great price. Decent lasting power. Decently moisturizing.

CONS: Only comes in a mini tube, as far as I know. The little tube is little annoying (the screw-on lid can get a little stuck, and the foil sticker peels a little).

Overall, a really good gloss! I would definitely recommend it to friends, and will probably stock up on this.

on 4/8/2009 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a GREAT color...love the peach color with gold shimmer..it is a perfect neutral shade..highly recommended to anyone with a more dark skin I wear NC40 from MAC (tan olive skin). It is non-sticky and it lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't dry your lips! I just wish I can find it in a full size rather than the MINI it would be so much better!

I really like this creamy, non-sticky gloss. Love the vanilla scent and the face brightening shade - a gentle true peach with a silvery-gold sheen. Would definitely buy glazewear again - in my opinion it's better than Chanel.

on 11/17/2007 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This color is so delicate and looks so nice on me! It feels wonderful too, with a hint of feeling thick that lets me know it's on my lips. The package is small enough to tuck into a small clutch or billfold, also. I'll definitely buy this again!

Pretty, subdued peach colour that is so easy to wear. Neutral, not overly orange if you ask me. Nice shimmer, vanilla scent and lasts a long time. I love getting these on sale for 2.99 cdn. They're some of my favourite lip glosses!

on 12/31/2006 1:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I thought glazewear would be glossy and shimmery and beautiful because of the picture and the price for a pretty small amount..but it wasn't..this colour i cant imagin looking good on anyone..its too orangy and it doesnt shine AT ALL ..

I tried this gloss again after seeing a picture of a member wearing this and i though..hmm..it looks great on her..so i tried it again..i really like it now..it's still not shiny like i wanted but we could fix that with some NYC colourless lip gloss which is super shiny=)

on 11/28/2006 8:42:00 PM

I love Avon's warm colors, like this and brown sugar. As I said in my other review, they remind me of summer, so I love wearing them year-round! Great shine and they're dirt cheap!!

on 5/24/2005 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Yeeeahhh, I like it. It IS very light so better as a Spring color. I am tanned so it is nice and light for a minimalist day. And as with all Glazewears the smell is great and has a nice consistancy.

on 4/10/2005 4:13:00 PM

I like Glazewears overall. They're creamy and smell nice. I did not like Peach Fizz but I think it could very well just not be my color. It's like a frosty peach.

Popular Lipsticks