Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

fromReemy

May/17/2005

This is an average balm that makes up for that fact with its scent and packaging. It has an undeniable champagne scent (though I don't pick up the strawberry note) and, as with the whole Queen line, it looks adorable. I will purchase this again and again.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

fromamyaub

Apr/11/2005

This lipbalm works wonders! I love the fact it has SPF in it and it has a great scent/taste. The packaging is super cute as well.

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Mar/01/2005

1. Pretty pretty pretty packaging.

2. Very nice scent: "Champagne with a hint of strawberry" :D

3. Not especially moisturizing though. But hey, the packaging and scent is enough to make this a 4.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

Jun/10/2004

I really liked the smell of this and the flavour. The fact that it also had spf in it was a bonus, but it wouldn't stay on my lips so i guess the spf just slid off also. It also has a very gritty feeling to it. to me it just doesn't work well as a balm. It never really moisturized well.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/05/2004

Holly Cow, when they say it smells like champagne, they really mean it!! When my husband got home from work and gave me a kiss, he asked if I had been drinking, lol.
Yeah, the smell is strong but if you love champagne, you will love this balm!

The texture is awsome, like velvet.. very moisturizing. The package is adorable, would buy this again. I paid about 5 bucks for this …

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairOther

Feb/22/2004

balm-wise, this was very good. it moisturized and lasted. however, the smell was supposed to be like strawberries and champagne, but instead it just smelled like an extremely strong wine. it was also very overpriced, at least where i purchased it.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Sep/02/2003

Wow! This stuff is <b>strong</b>. Don't get it unless you really like champagne! Fortunately, I do. Besides the champagne rush, this also moisturized my lips really well. Two thumbs up!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

May/29/2003

I love the packaging & the idea of champagne flavored lip balm...I wasn't sure about this product at first, smelled more like a Strawberry Wine than Champagne---(reminds me of Boone's Farm Strawberry Wine from back in high school )...but I have to say the more I used it the more I liked it...it has a nice,smooth texture, & decent staying power....I look forward to trying this …Read more

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jan/04/2003

I wanted so badly to love this - LOVE the packaging but the champagne is SO STRONG that it made me gag, literaly, I had to rub it off. I was heartbroken. So, if you love champagne (and I mean really love the scent of dry champagne) that you'll love this, if not don't bother.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/03/2002

Great lipbalm that comes in a very cute tube. It smells just like champagne with a little bit of strawberry, and has SPF 18. It doesn't add any color to my lips (even though it is a pinkish color in the tube), and does a nice job of moisturizing.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinOther, Other